Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Dam missed those links
mean.gif
they are still there  lol just follow the directions  594-595

8: http://bit.ly/2gpV3g3
8.5: http://bit.ly/2hsS0Jd

Click one of the links. I know 8.5 works for sure. Log in with your finishline account to add to your wish list. Add to Cart. Check out. These links were provided by another member on here who got it from somewhere else.
just copped... they didn't give me free shipping but at this point I'll take it

hope it doesn't get cancelled

Last edited:
For the DTLR raffle, not sure if still having a pending charge means anything.

It says "Only winners will be contacted within 24 hours of the raffle close."

When I click the links it just takes me to a finishline page thay says "oops something went wrong with your search". Does it need to be done from a computer?

anyone in the dmv who has dealt with solexcollectors, did you get your pairs? Word is going around he scammed people out of money I'm curious

@dakidbanks  

Dam. Just checked my e-mail and that message was burred in my inbox. Sigh....Hopefully FNL comes through. But not holding my breath.
so you suffered the same fate?

Hell, was ANYONE successful on SH?

This FNL thing is clutch as hell if it goes through.. that shipping + tax is UGLY but after getting an order cancelled for less than retail and seeing sellouts everywhere, I'd rather pay this price to an authorized retailer than a reseller

so you suffered the same fate?

Hell, was ANYONE successful on SH?

This FNL thing is clutch as hell if it goes through.. that shipping + tax is UGLY but after getting an order cancelled for less than retail and seeing sellouts everywhere, I'd rather pay this price to an authorized retailer than a reseller
Yeah. I was wondering why I never got a pending charge on my cc and when others got shipment confirmation  a few hours later I got nothing. Sucks cus I gave up my spot at a mom and pop shop cus I got them for 215 and they don't take returns. Now I might end up with no pairs. 

Just got through on a sz 10 lets see if it fulfills, good looks NT on the link

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom