Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Well my friends I apologize for posting this but I have some good news. I went for an interview at Wal Mart today and it went well, all they have to do is a background check and I will be a cashier earning $9.00 an hour.
I'm a college student so that $9.00 an hour can help out nicely
laugh.gif

Well my friends I apologize for posting this but I have some good news. I went for an interview at Wal Mart today and it went well, all they have to do is a background check and I will be a cashier earning $9.00 an hour.

I'm a college student so that $9.00 an hour can help out nicely:lol:

Congrats bruh!

Get it son

I'm a college student so that $9.00 an hour can help out nicely
laugh.gif
Well done my boy...Come February you'll be bumped up to $10 per.
smokin.gif

View media item 2260314
Wore my pair to work today. Very comfortable. The creasing was minimal. The patent leather is very thick on these.
Do you have the 7210s?if so hows sizing? I got 12 on both my jams but 11.5 on every other 11 including the 72-10s, they all fit kinda tight except the 72-10s but I thought that was because of the leather upper. Got 12 hoping it would fit like my 72-10s which are insanely comfy.

Not only do they go out their way to thank me, notice how they word it:

THE owner/THE Air Jordan 11

I'm not just AN owner of A Jordan 11. THE - as if I were the only one.

Nike is brand king for a reason lmaooo I appreciate it though
laugh.gif
 They just change the product description.  Been sending those out for awhile.  They congratulated me on the Gamma XI...oh and the Aqua 8...and the Blk/Inf 6's..oh!...and the TB3s. Nike full of ish!

Back up plan FNL wishlist/backdoor order X'd, snkrs order delayed, almost certainly getting X'd as well. Good things bots were such a huge problem on ndc, much better guaranteeing untold 1000s of inventory early to random accts on a high demand item, just b/c, and then being unable to fulfill orders on the actual release date for everyone else.  *Insert kermit meme*

Congrats :nthat:
Now take this rep and like it :lol:

in just a few short years, with lots of hard work, you'll get promoted to fries. then the big bucks start rolling in!

View media item 2260453
j/k congrats!

Last edited:
Congrats ^
Appreciate it bro
smile.gif

Congrats bruh!
Get it son

Well done my boy...Come February you'll be bumped up to $10 per.
smokin.gif
Can't wait until then
Congrats
nthat.gif

Now take this rep and like it
laugh.gif
Thank you and I will
nthat.gif

in just a few short years, with lots of hard work, you'll get promoted to fries. then the big bucks start rolling in!

j/k congrats!

Congrats! Love seeing young guys doing the right thing.

Back
Top Bottom