Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

So I accidentally placed 2 orders on villa on release day. I figured they would cancel one of them eventually. I just got a call from them asking if they wanted me to have the order canceled or shipped. :lol:

Figured they might as well ship them to me for 220 so I can return my nike pair and not pay tax.

Funny story. Friend of mine is looking to sell the hat that came with Just Don 2s so I was looking at eBay to gauge prices. Someone has the Just Don 2 box listed for $100. Just the box. Didn't even leave the pin in it.

The box was [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] for these 11s lol why would someone just toss it.. smh oh well

Received my pair from the Nike+ reservation and these fit TTS. No pinching or snug feeling. Mind you I have a wide fat foot [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I remember my 09's killing my toes especially on the top

Even the print inside.... the marketing was weak coulda been executed way better... but the packaging in a whole was dope.

Received my pair from the Nike+ reservation and these fit TTS. No pinching or snug feeling. Mind you I have a wide fat foot [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I remember my 09's killing my toes especially on the top

thanks for saying the comment about your foot being wide. I got an 8.5 and wanted a 9 for more room. Guess my 8.5 should be fine.

Anyway to shine up the patent leather? Not for these lol Took out my concords and saw they're kind of dull lol. Maybe its finger prints and a simple tissue wipe with water will fix it. 

Not really impressed; initial thought from first look was these are nice. Than once I looked at them closer my patent leather on toe looks like it was shrink wrapped on and the toe box has creases that look almost wavy. I don't really care about creases but they are straight from finish line new dead stock. It just doesn't make sense. And the wrinkles are awful. My luck lately I'll take the lost. Jerky Jams I got slabs of meat.:rolleyes

So in the middle of all the Space Jam listings on my local FB Buy/Sell group (DMV area), I came across this listing 
roll.gif

Maybe he received 1 too many L's and have had enough? 
laugh.gif

emailed ISS About the box issue they said I could exchange them... that was 8 hours ago and never heard back from them.. sent them an email telling them I sent them back still waiting to hear back... only buy  from them  and like giving them my business... but this is starting to piss me off now.. do they read these threads and post does anyone know thanks 

I don't like to say that I'm a size 12. I think I'm more of within the size 12 and size 13 range. Certain shoes are too tight for me as a 12, others are perfect in a 13. I think these might be tts but I was concerned about my right pinky toe which at times can become a problem (like with the 4's). So I copped size 13's. They felt loose at first but after tying them a bit tighter, they're pretty good now. No heel issues, no pinky toe issues. Feels good.

Back
Top Bottom