Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Now that I'm doing a side by side comparison I gotta say '09s have a thicker tongue and significantly better leather on the heel (both are far from where they should be). If I keep these it's going to be for the concord jumpman, blue sole, 45 on back, and white PL seam. Other than the amount of PL I'm not seeing how these are superior quality to the '09s.
yeah i did the same thing but i think the overall quality of the materials used on the '16 pair is slightly not much better.not the "night & day" difference like people are raving on here for some reason the heel leather on the '09 looks better but the '16 pair is softer to the touch. 

So many classics this year. 

WC 4 (2x)

Black Metallic 5

TB 3

PE 11 (SJ 11) (2x)

Bred 12

French Blue 12

also got the Alternate 12 and the Gold Coin 11s. Hoping to luck up on another Bred 12 and TB 3 during ASW. 

Maybe even a bred 1. Nothing excites me for 2017, until i start hearing official announcements. Want royal foam, but will pass if need be. 

Boy this thread is still going space jam crazy I swear. So many post! [emoji]128556[/emoji]

i disagree i did put effort but was always 1 step behind...i dont follow NT every minute of my day so i didnt get the backdr FNL sunday but by monday i couldnt add anything in my cart. eastbay was same thing..just kept saying couldnt add to cart...went for raffles. went for unclaimed pairs but went home empty handed

What size you wear?

**Update** my shoes were delivered to the wrong address and luckily the person hit me via facebook to return them! now im wondering should i just let this play out with Nike or call them to let them know i found it?

add me to the missing package list. They don't even knock. They said they left it at rear door? How? I have a locked driveway gate and a locked side gate. How you getting to the rear door, sway? How?!

Signature confirmation needs to be the standard now. Tracking was once an option and now it's built-in to your service. 

For all those that never got their package...NIKE ****** UP THIS RELEASE...I reached out to UPS and they said there as an entirely different address on my label. When I looked back at my My UPS...there wasn't even a street name listed in the address...only my unit #, city, state, and zip. I just called UPS about my GS size that is supposed to come in tomorrow and they said there wasn't even a name on the shipping label just a bunch of #s but the address is correct. So we will see what happens tomorrow.

Just received my SNKRS pair, really impressed with the packaging of this years XI. Pair looks good, was worried about since I had to seen my TB3's back

Couldn't get these due to work and striking out on raffles...gonna wait on the restock. Hopefully an 11.5 comes up somewhere. If not, I'm willin' to be patient. 2016 has been great for me too, no need to get too down about it, even though I definitely gotta get my hands on these eventually.

**Update** my shoes were delivered to the wrong address and luckily the person hit me via facebook to return them! now im wondering should i just let this play out with Nike or call them to let them know i found it?

Nike will find out either way after doing an investigation. The company that delivered them will know who signed for them, and where it was at. Committing fraud on a $220 purchase isn't worth it in the long run when they catch on.

as for best releases of the year... SJs, bred 12s, bred 1s, WC4s. u could also easily throw in BM5s and chi 9s. if that isn't an all star starting 5 and 6th man of the year, idk what is. think about it... all that without even mentioning black toes, TB3s, maroon 6s or cherry 11 lows. when u really think about it, this has been a year like no other.

:x

Back
Top Bottom