Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

I haven't hooped in any 11s since my 01 black n red pair n they were perfect for hooping but I couldn't imagine hooping in any newer retros it seems like the quality n comfort wouldn't be substantial
Amen to that. That was the beauty of that era, JB actually made retros that were playable. They were on par with the sig line. Now we pay more for less...

One thing Im not taking into account for the SJ/72-10 comparisons is that the SJ also has a ton of reservations go out in addition to all the pairs released. I don't know how that's going to effect restocks if at all but hopefully they do for the people that still need, or just decided they want, a pair..

Last edited:
around the ankle area of the 11's theres some space, is that normal. or should it be absolutely snug

that only when i lean forward or go on my toes

You can't be serious?

If you are leaning forward like Michael Jackson of course it's going to open a small gap. Your stretching the shoe.

Tie them tighter.

You can't be serious?

If you are leaning forward like Michael Jackson of course it's going to open a small gap. Your stretching the shoe.

Tie them tighter.

I'm aware of that I was just contemplating on trading for a .5 down. Maybe because I'm used to wearing the 2000's which have a bit more padding

I'm aware of that I was just contemplating on trading for a .5 down. Maybe because I'm used to wearing the 2000's which have a bit more padding
...I thought I was OCD about fit.

Make your own shoe to perfectly fit your feet (and ankles lol) at this point homie!

Last edited:
I have this pending deal over my lunch hour for $400. I wanted to keep these but at that price you can have them. Don't get lowballed cause people still want these and are willing to pay$$$ especially for Christmas

I have this pending deal over my lunch hour for $400. I wanted to keep these but at that price you can have them. Don't get lowballed cause people still want these and are willing to pay$$$ especially for Christmas

Sell for $400. Buy another pair. Keep the change?

exactly i have extra size 12, i will not cut deals. at the end of the day they are still space jams lol

Tis the season of giving 
mean.gif

Hoping that Christmas "Mystery drop" is actually a massive restock instead of a new release. It's anyone's guess on what Nike has up their sleeve

Last edited:
Quote:
exactly i have extra size 12, i will not cut deals. at the end of the day they are still space jams lol
I sorta feel bad for the person that thinks they have to spend $400 dollars for these.

Finally got my pair for 270 for a size 12. No salt on a reseller's game but these buyers need a sneaker agent or some sort of consult if they're going to pay that.

Back
Top Bottom