Air Jordan 11 Space Jam-December 10, 2016-$220

Quote:

I sorta feel bad for the person that thinks they have to spend $400 dollars for these.

Finally got my pair for 270 for a size 12. No salt on a reseller's game but these buyers need a sneaker agent or some sort of consult if they're going to pay that.
Same. My one co-worker paid close to that around launch. He's prob in his 50's and the most work he would probably do would be to enter a raffle. Was trying to educate him on the apps & Saturday morning online launches, etc, but don't think he was having any of it. In the end, he was OK with paying that for a shoe he really wanted and considered it a Christmas treat to himself. But if  you're someone who regularly puts in the work, tough to see people you know drop the dough like that. 

But on the flip side, congrats to homey on finding a buyer at $400. I'd be tempted to dump my DS pair if someone offered me the same. 

How do you know? There's a Jumpman box on the teaser, so I'd say J's are completely on the table. 
That's just part of the 12 soles release, plus I don't think they would do a restock on a mystery release! But who knows hopefully they do and you eat.

Nah , I see a space jam restock ...
It wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to have one of the "12 releases" just be a restock of one of the other shoes that was released in the campaign.  It's probably my bias, because I'm desperately hoping for a chance at Banned 1s at retail.  I still have haven't been able to grab a pair...

I need those Pete Carrol Color rush PE joints b
Yoo that would be  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom