Air Jordan 11 Space Jam LC (Plastic Dust Bags?)

Hi Guys, i just wanted to double check with you about this, for me everything looks okay, but what threw me off were those plastic bags used to put trainers in, i never seen it before, could anyone give me final answer on this ?

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg
s-l1600 (4).jpg
s-l1600 (5).jpg

They are almost too translucent. Most pairs have more of a milky look to them. I'm not saying they are fake, but they look very clear to me.

They are almost too translucent. Most pairs have more of a milky look to them. I'm not saying they are fake, but they look very clear to me.
is it just me or it looks different between both pictures? Do you think sole in second picture might be because of lightning ? Either way, would you think its worth the risk ? It's on Ebay so i should be protected if they turn out to be fakes

EDIT: Seller is saying those plastic bags were his idea to keep them clean from finger marks

Last edited:
Everything else check out to me. The plastic bags are explained then yeah, its worth the risk.

Yeah since the bags are explained, the only real problem looks to be the outsole tranlucency, and Im gonna just say its the lighting since the first picture has an icy more not as translucent outsole, but just pull the trigger ebay got your back

Back
Top Bottom