Air Jordan 11 Space Jam Legit Check ?

Thank you, if not you or this forum i would have been stuck with them, i posted in Facebook group but everyone said that they are legit, everyone is about ultra boost here.

A link of those Columbia 4's ?

Yes, just PM it to me so I can check or have someone check. Or just make another thread and just use photos that the seller has posted so you won't have to go through this again.

But is it really fake ? It was made in same factory, with same materials using same technologies, so it's same shoe, just without same QC and sold on different channel.

I will do that, i offered him to "go peacefully", even offered him to pay for shipping back to him i hopes i could get my money back without waiting those few days until i can escalate case to Ebay. I feel a bit gutted though, so far i bought 8 pairs of J's on Ebay, and 3 of them turned out to be fake, will have to be extra careful next time.
Damn thats just terrible luck, atleast its not like pre buyer protection ebay now that was terrible

A true "ghost" pair is a legit pair that fell over the fence ( stolen from legit production. Or flawed in some way)They are few and far between.. Think legit early release for example. Now an "unauthorized" pair is a pair that is not legit but the highest quality of fake. They are not produced with authentic pairs and are not "the same material, same factory"..They are produced in their own fake factories with comparable materials and many many pairs are produced. Sometimes way more than the original production.

Back
Top Bottom