Air Jordan 12 “Dark Concord” October 23 $190

Pretty meh, reverse taxis are better and those are still meh. Not for me though.

20201023_153621.jpg

I hope they not expecting to flip these for profit smh. Shoe game ebeen in shambles with all these imposters going on 10 years+. It’s really sad to see people flocking to this buying up stock taking away from the peoples that really adore the culture. That’s assuming of course they trying to flip

Buy what you like.....regardless of the ****ing resale. And I really like these. Simple and clean colorway

D08CA951-9631-4F76-87D5-91932775E1E3.jpeg
Honestly last couple years and especially now more than ever the passable drops have so much more appeal.
The bs people have to go through and or handing cash to resellers is just not for me. Id rather grab an "ok" drop with ease and modify a bit to make that **** hot.

You guys ever consider making an emergency fund for kicks? Like setting aside $1000 just in case you don't hit retail prices on release day. I'm thinking about it. It only makes sense...

Just got my size on a Hibbett restock. Still quite a few sizes left. This sneaker buying stuff is getting more and more frustrating with every attempt, and I understand it less each time, but at least I got a pair this time.

You guys ever consider making an emergency fund for kicks? Like setting aside $1000 just in case you don't hit retail prices on release day. I'm thinking about it. It only makes sense...
LOL bro, I kinda did that a few weeks ago, sold off 4 pairs of shoes I didnt care for anymore, let that money in my paypal account. Told myself I'm just gonna keep this money untouched and only use it to buy the next releases that I absolutely had to have, and in particular a pair of Kobe 5 Bruce Lees if I had to pay retail.
A little strategy like that takes the sting off of making an otherwise reckless or excessive purchase, given the resale values of some of these releases.

Mink oil the suede into leather.
Actually prefer the suede on these yet then again that could have more to do with what i plan to do with them than anything else.
Its one of the features that made me fall inlove with the UNCs. To date thats my favorite non OG cw aside from the Wings which i dont own but even those really are just a play on the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom