Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Sup fam...got to work today...HR lady was like...wait...dont log on... And i already knew what time it was. Me and 5 other people got axed... Boom...just like that. Crazy. I knew it was a possibility but i thought my work and designs held up.... Oh well. Just had to tell someone.... Funny thing is the HR ladys name is Felicia...i had a perfect chance to yell out BYE Felicia!

Guess mine might not be iced after all..[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]
U should have smashed 

So many fakes are floating around already and there numbered shame on people trying to scam
Not happy at all with this news
Buyers beware

I have a 10 want a SZ 9 in dons

Bruh...size 10 in wings, completed listings on fleebay are about 950 or so... And about the same for the beaxh blue don c in a size 9 are about 1000 or so. Some for sale around 950 also...might start out with 50 to 100 on top of ur wings...see what he says. Good luck mane

@blazed4dayz619  bad way to start a day, sorry to hear that.  Good luck, a lot of times this kind of stuff ends up being for the best in the long run.

^^^ thanks bro..youre right. I hope it is a blessing in disguise.
Also..reps to all with kind words for my situation....ill rep tomorrow since im all out..you guys have more positive stuff then some members of my actual family...crazy how that is

^^^ thanks bro..youre right. I hope it is a blessing in disguise.
Also..reps to all with kind words for my situation....ill rep tomorrow since im all out..you guys have more positive stuff then some members of my actual family...crazy how that is

Things alwayse work out in the end, there's alwayse something better to look forward too.

You can use this as motivational fuel to come back even harder with an even better job.

Good luck fam.

Bruh...size 10 in wings, completed listings on fleebay are about 950 or so... And about the same for the beaxh blue don c in a size 9 are about 1000 or so. Some for sale around 950 also...might start out with 50 to 100 on top of ur wings...see what he says. Good luck mane
Someone just offered a trade straight up lmao thanks for ur luck

Back
Top Bottom