Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

edit read it wrong

Future investments doe?

I care about the shoes, their history, and significance. I don't care if they're worth $300 or $500 I wear them and enjoy them. 

So what is the history and significance of the Jordan 12 "Wings" besides 12,000 pairs being made, please enlighten us.

Jordan got some WINGS from the chicken box spot after he won his 5th ring.

View media item 1979334

Last edited:
laugh.gif

So what is the history and significance of the Jordan 12 "Wings" besides 12,000 pairs being made, please enlighten us.
Inspired by the famous "Wings" poster and portions of the money received from them is going to charity. 12,000 an allusion to the Jordan 12 (even though we know more than 12,000 were made). 

Inspired by the famous "Wings" poster and portions of the money received from them is going to charity. 12,000 an allusion to the Jordan 12 (even though we know more than 12,000 were made). 

Framed Wings poster > Wing 12s ... the shoes don't hold the same value to me as my poster does. Others may see it differently.

Anyone else getting this error this morning on any shoe they hit on Snkrs? Guessing having someone us my accounts on the raffle jig caused it - 

We're sorry.

There was an error retrieving product information.

Please try again later.

Anyone else getting this error this morning on any shoe they hit on Snkrs? Guessing having someone us my accounts on the raffle jig caused it - 

We're sorry.

There was an error retrieving product information.

Please try again later.

nike isnt the most stable service.

nba players got unnumbered ones fam

and Rappers and Tastemakers, Family and Friends

and Who knows who else..
Ok, even if that's the case, there's still only 12,000 available to the general public and that's what makes it limited. Even if there are authentic ones out there with no numbers, it only means that the 12,000 that are numbered are more special than the ones that aren't numbered.

Ok, even if that's the case, there's still only 12,000 available to the general public and that's what makes it limited. Even if there are authentic ones out there with no numbers, it only means that the 12,000 that are numbered are more special than the ones that aren't numbered.
I would have to disagree. There are 12,000 numbered pairs but I would assume there are far fewer unnumbered. Even if some went to friends and family athletes etc. I'm sure they didn't produce nearly as many as the release. Also those that are part of the "general public" got numbered ones. Those that are part of something a little more special got unnumbered.

I would have to disagree. There are 12,000 numbered pairs but I would assume there are far fewer unnumbered. Even if some went to friends and family athletes etc. I'm sure they didn't produce nearly as many as the release. Also those that are part of the "general public" got numbered ones. Those that are part of something a little more special got unnumbered.
That's cool, I can accept that. Even if there were 500 extra (and un-numbered) pairs created for friends and families, that's still only 12,500 pairs.

these were numbered inside the tongue? i'm new to this thread. i didn't even try to get these. lol last jordan i got was the vachetta tan pinnacle 1s. haven't looked at a jordan release in a while. seems like these had nice leather on them. and the paint chipping off is cool. i wear my lance mountain 1s all the time. i love when you wear a shoe it comes out more. gives it character. i just never liked the 12 silhouette. only one i liked was the playoffs and these are that same color scheme but the quality and story behind them makes me sad i didn't even try. :smh: thought everything jordan was already mass produced. lol. im old to this.

these were numbered inside the tongue? i'm new to this thread. i didn't even try to get these. lol last jordan i got was the vachetta tan pinnacle 1s. haven't looked at a jordan release in a while. seems like these had nice leather on them. and the paint chipping off is cool. i wear my lance mountain 1s all the time. i love when you wear a shoe it comes out more. gives it character. i just never liked the 12 silhouette. only one i liked was the playoffs and these are that same color scheme but the quality and story behind them makes me sad i didn't even try. :smh: thought everything jordan was already mass produced. lol. im old to this.

Yeah, these were numbered. 12,000 made.

Most J's are mass have been mass produced lately. But these are different. It's cool that all proceeds went to charity.

Back
Top Bottom