Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

It would be good if people could post pics of their numbers and someone keeps a running tally of the numbers taken. I wonder how many we would get...

only backlash from resellers lol. the initial12k pairs for the wings foundation would still be worth moreimo and still special because theyre numbered. i could care less about numbered or unnumbered personally. i just want a pair lol
Idk, I guess I was just thinking of a sense where people would start to come down on JB on a "they're being greedy by only doing 12K pairs for the Wings foundation and then turning around and making many more other ones for themselves to sell." type steez. It's late so I'm probably just talking nothing :lol:

I just want a pair as well. Playoffs would be better, but these are still nice.

Last edited:
View media item 2022617
I just check my app again and now the draw closed icon is gone ??? Hmmm?? Anyone else see these glitches? Or are they attempting a restock and i cannot see them because i already won a pair the first time tound? Anyone confirm or deny this?

Oh well 
tired.gif

Yup bro u did.....i definitely appreciate all the positive words.
Thanks to all the NTers that took a moment to send out good wishes and positive energy..
I had to move all kinds of pears...the wings and my chicago1s are my biggest sellers remorse but had to do what i had to stay ahead...
Yessir good for you man

Whats resell sitting at these days? Local fb is around 700....

From what I'm seeing on ebay, at least, the fakes are holding down the resell prices. Seeing a lot of fake pairs listed and going for between $650-800. Legit pairs seem to be sitting at higher prices. I'm sure 99.9% of the people buying the fakes have no idea they're fake, too.

Wings 12s are the new DB4s :smh:

Last edited:
Like I said in some post awhile back, if you didn't catch these on the draw then you will have no idea if you are buying real or fake if you go resell.

Like I said in some post awhile back, if you didn't catch these on the draw then you will have no idea if you are buying real or fake if you go resell.

You will if you know what to look for. The gold "WINGS" tab on the side, heel tab, insole and stitching on the "x of 12,000" patch are pretty tell-tale.

I actually saw a listing on the bay last night where the box has a "Footlocker" sticker on it. Smh...

Last edited:
You will if you know what to look for. The gold "WINGS" tab on the side, heel tab, insole and stitching on the "x of 12,000" patch are pretty tell-tale.

I actually saw a listing on the bay last night where the box has a "Footlocker" sticker on it. Smh...
Agree, there are IG accounts that show you the difference between real and fake. Subtle differences, but they're there.

So will these go up in value or drop? I'm debating if i should get a pair now for less than $800 OR wait it out for less than $500...but first
Why do the UNDFTD AND EMINMEM IVs go for SO MUCH money today?? How many pairs of those exist?

So will these go up in value or drop? I'm debating if i should get a pair now for less than $800 OR wait it out for less than $500...but first
Why do the UNDFTD AND EMINMEM IVs go for SO MUCH money today?? How many pairs of those exist?

Hard to say what will happen to the price in time, all based on demand and what someone is willing to pay. I doubt these will go below $500, but it's possible to see them get closer to that number.

The others you mentioned were far more limited. Undftd were said to be less than 100 (around 80), 1st Em 4s around 50, and recent Em was supposedly only 10.

The future is unpredictable my friend.

Back
Top Bottom