Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I knew that $190 price was too good to be true.
14jqosj.png

Last edited:
Looks like whatever Nike/Jordan Brand were smoking wore off...that must have been some good stuff.

Yep, thought it would've been PSNY price
My bad fam, didn't realize you posted the price change :wink:

But yeah, I was guessing the price would have been $250 min. Off by $25 :lol:

A very limited release for tha same price as the GR FB 12's? Nah :lol:

Last edited:
One other questions where did the real and fake wigs tag pics come from

Maybe the shoes are real and it's just the angle that makes them look off

I'm sure the dude with the pair would know a real or fake shoe once it's in his hands
Fake wings pic came from the shoe in his video: 

And the real wings pic came from the official Nike/Jordan picture.

And the spacing of the lettering is completely different for it to be just the angle.

Last edited:
JB once again doing whatever the hell they want lol BUT the price def isn't bad at all. A limited shoe for the price tag of Maroons 6s OVO 10s and Nike Air branding releases is def a WIN IMO

so they reveal that thing about the graphics on the shoes in the afternoon.....then hit us with the $225 at night. am i getting this right?
laugh.gif

wish the raffle was before saturday so i know if i should just get the french blues instead smh
Not sure how these affect you getting french blues. Cop both its a win win either way. Your likely to catch a L on these anyway. If you get these then that's just icing on the cake

Fake wings pic came from the shoe in his video: 

And the real wings pic came from the official Nike/Jordan picture.

And the spacing of the lettering is completely different for it to be just the angle.

I don't know I think the shoes in the video could be real

Who knows years ago I would care now I don't really give a hoot

Feel sorry for those who copped early (fake) pairs with regular black leather. I bet someone hates their plug right now :rofl:

The shoes in that video look super suspect after seeing official pictures [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] hope he didn't pay $500

Just had to come back and vent how garbage these are now. The shoe initally had a "DMPesque" flair to it. Now it looks like some middle school scribble scrabble. :smh: Guess i don't have to feel bad that i would've most likely struck out anyway. Back to rockin my yellowed playoffs :lol:

agreed

Back
Top Bottom