Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

roll.gif

Idk I got faith everyone is going to at least be able to enter but everyone is not going to eat of course

And is it true these are only coming in men sizes 8-14
 I was coming here to ask that same question. I just got off a chat and they said no GS sizes.

Marcus: Hi, my name is Marcus. How may I help you?
Amber: Hi. Are the Jordan 12 Wings releasing in GS sizes?
Marcus: Hello there Amber, that's a good question. let me go get a look into that for you, and see if we have the sizing info available.
Marcus: How is your day going so far, my friend?
Amber: It's chugging along.
Marcus: I'm glad its going well! Nice choice in shoes by the way. I can confirm that they are only releasing in Adult Size run: 8-12, 13, 14. I really am sorry about this.
Amber: Darn. Ok. Thanks!

I guess money/time/sanity saved.

So once "agitated" does the shoe eventually return to all black or do the wings stay exposed!?

Nike isn't really making it clear.

I was coming here to ask that same question. I just got off a chat and they said no GS sizes.

Marcus: Hi, my name is Marcus. How may I help you?
Amber: Hi. Are the Jordan 12 Wings releasing in GS sizes?
Marcus: Hello there Amber, that's a good question. let me go get a look into that for you, and see if we have the sizing info available.
Marcus: How is your day going so far, my friend?
Amber: It's chugging along.
Marcus: I'm glad its going well! Nice choice in shoes by the way. I can confirm that they are only releasing in Adult Size run: 8-12, 13, 14. I really am sorry about this.
Amber: Darn. Ok. Thanks!

I guess money/time/sanity saved.

Made the odds better ( at least i hope so )

So once "agitated" does the shoe eventually return to all black or do the wings stay exposed!?

Nike isn't really making it clear.
they stay exposed its just paint so youll have to repaint them if u want them black again... fyi the lance mountains where not very easy to make the paint come off... dudes who skated them had some trouble and by the time the paint came off they were pretty much beat to hell

:lol: :rofl: :lol: NT Fam always delivers the lols. Photoshop skills :nthat: Wish I can be on the level instead of being on the microsoft paint.

they stay exposed its just paint so youll have to repaint them if u want them black again... fyi the lance mountains where not very easy to make the paint come off... dudes who skated them had some trouble and by the time the paint came off they were pretty much beat to hell

Thanks for the info, I had no clue current or past.

Repped!!!

I can't wait to see people complain how their pair has the wings pattern already exposed fresh out the box :lol:

Last edited:
Got the urge to want to wear my playoff 12s all of a sudden.

Wonder if the new flight 23 in Arlington will happen to have any pairs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom