Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

that air-ball nonsense really helped people flourish on the ovos, from what i can see that's not happening here lol
yup definitely helped me. The only draw i ever hit. Wish nike would at least change it to only 30 minutes.

Last edited:
I'm talking with friends and we are trying to figure out something with the SNKRS app. When does Nike do cancellations? Same card for multiples or same address? The questions is: two people with the same address win fair and square, does Nike cancel the orders?

Entering on the app was much, MUCH smoother than the Jordan X Black OVO raffle. I also felt good about this one, but we'll see.

For those on the app, under your account info, you can preselect your size so you don't have to choose when entering. That's how I got through without the size select option

For those on the app, under your account info, you can preselect your size so you don't have to choose when entering. That's how I got through without the size select option
i have that and i still had to pick

I actually have my size preselected on the app and still had to select the size I wanted to enter the draw for.

Not sure if it was too easy as it woke up in a panic thinking I overslept. I got on the SNKRS app and entered my stuff with ease! No air balls and submitted within 2 minutes. Fingers crossed...

No air balls today and was finally able to enter a raffle!! Good luck to everyone!!!

Anyone experienced air balls?

none from me. just the little size not showing up and saying sold out at first but after that it was smooth sailing.

hoping i get to fly today. :lol:

if not today then on the 4th

Back
Top Bottom