Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Salt levels at an all time high... Time to unsubscribe lol
It is. As mentioned last page, it's time to unsubscribe before the salt rises when in-hand pics get posted :lol:

Again, congrats to all who hit :pimp: [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]️

This listing just sold for $10k?? 
nerd.gif

I won a pair in a sz 11.5 but i'm not sure if I want to resell them because with all the reselling going on, those shoes could have been for the people who really wanted them.

Most people don't want to pay resale unless they just have money to blow like that.

I seen the photos of Andre Drummond's pair fully exposed and they (when fully exposed) don't look right to me.

This listing just sold for $10k?? :nerd:

I won a pair in a sz 11.5 but i'm not sure if I want to resell them because with all the reselling going on, those shoes could have been for the people who really wanted them.
Most people don't want to pay resale unless they just have money to blow like that.

View media item 1978673
Shill bidding

Im pretty sure people who made the fake pairs have intel on how the shoes are going to be. Didnt Nike announce the Lance Mountain effect just days before the release? I would think that feature would take a while to be made/replicated but fakes have been already out a few days before the release date. Here's a couple fakes on youtube. 

Really hoping that, in person, the wings pattern looks faded on these, like on the lance mountains. Not sure how these would look if the gold was super flashy

My God the fully exposed wings look horrible, the only way for it to not be exposed is to not wear them, it's gone be funny when it rains on people wearing their pair...i don't feel so bad missing out on this pair now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Got 1 pair shipped so far. 2 more to go. All size 14. Praying they don't cancel the other 2 lol. I mean 3 separate account all verified with different numbers. There's no rule not allowing this. We will see.

Shipping confirmation received 8:11 est....fully exposed wings are [emoji]128293[/emoji] ....definitely keeping my pair.

Got 1 pair shipped so far. 2 more to go. All size 14. Praying they don't cancel the other 2 lol. I mean 3 separate account all verified with different numbers. There's no rule not allowing this. We will see.
It's funny to read you justifying yourself.

I can almost hear you talking to a Nike CS rep......" There's no rule not allowing this"

Looks like Drummond completely exposed the wing pattern of the black panels. Not a fan. It looks better when only part of it is exposed IMO. There needs to be that contrast of the edge of the panels and the pattern.

Back
Top Bottom