Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Sup fam...got to work today...HR lady was like...wait...dont log on... And i already knew what time it was. Me and 5 other people got axed... Boom...just like that. Crazy. I knew it was a possibility but i thought my work and designs held up.... Oh well. Just had to tell someone.... Funny thing is the HR ladys name is Felicia...i had a perfect chance to yell out BYE Felicia!

Guess mine might not be iced after all..[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Damn, I'm sorry to hear that. Just stay positive, though. There's something better out there for you.

Probably because of the paint they used. If they are anything like the LM's (I don't have a pair to compare between the two), they will need to break in before softening up.
Probably true, but even the tongue where it doesn't rub off feels kind of like plastic. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with them, but after reading post before my pair came in, all I saw was amazing quality, best ever blah blah I had high expectations lol. Overall a beautiful shoe.

*scratches head*

Not fast enough? Only see size 8,10.5,11, and 12 left so my assumption was they had other sizes that already sold, I could be wrong tho.

"Biting your fingernails like a fiend" firing shots now? Where did that come from? ... None the less, interesting comment coming from the guy who's always looking for deals on used shoes :D

oh it's like that? I thought you were waiting on your pair, thought you hit the raffle.

:lol: nah I thought we was fly, if I took the fiend comment the wrong way pardon me my fault.

Both pairs came in yesterday afternoon, sold one and sitting on the other.

Dope shoe but if someone is willing to drop over 1K on them be my guest they can have them :lol:

:lol: nah I thought we was fly, if I took the fiend comment the wrong way pardon me my fault.

we're good man, no worries. what I meant by that comment was you were waiting at the window for your pairs impatiently. easy misunderstanding....... wish I had a pair to wait on.

we're good man, no worries. what I meant by that comment was you were waiting at the window for your pairs impatiently. easy misunderstanding....... wish I had a pair to wait on.

I was waiting on the doorstep like a fiend. I checked ups and Nike at least 500 times and chatted with them like 200 times

Back
Top Bottom