Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

Sup fam...got to work today...HR lady was like...wait...dont log on... And i already knew what time it was. Me and 5 other people got axed... Boom...just like that. Crazy. I knew it was a possibility but i thought my work and designs held up.... Oh well. Just had to tell someone.... Funny thing is the HR ladys name is Felicia...i had a perfect chance to yell out BYE Felicia!

Guess mine might not be iced after all..[emoji]128533[/emoji][emoji]128546[/emoji][emoji]128549[/emoji]

Dang Bro... I'm sorry to hear that, real talk.

You'll get back, bigger and better than ever!!! #watch

View media item 1986373
[emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji]

200w.gif

I like 'em..

#enablerToLazy

Hope you are around to continue to give him links whenever he needs one.

I hope so, too, since other more senior members don't seem to be too willing to help.

Right like I don't help all day. Helping doesn't involve spoon feeding all of the time.

This guy has the time to calculate any and all metrics about this shoe but can't look for a thread that's sitting on page 1?

Don't try and educate me about helping because I guarantee you I'm more helpful than you are.

Last edited:
Right like I don't help all day. Helping doesn't involve spoon feeding all of the time.

This guy has the time to calculate any and all metrics about this should but can't look for a thread that's sitting on page 1?

Don't try and educate me about helping because I guarantee you I'm more helpful than you are.

It's nothing wrong with reading a few lines... I only need help with copping.. Honestly I don't really need help with that. :lol:

This guy has the time to calculate any and all metrics about this should but can't look for a thread that's sitting on page 1?

I wasn't looking to pick any kind of fight, or to start a "who's more helpful" battle. All I know is that he asked for a link to the Flu Game thread and you, an admin, snarked him (a relatively new user) rather than point him to search and/or give him the link. If you think admin means just patrolling and keeping threads clean, cool, but I'd hope you also try to be helpful and/or friendly.

When a thread is 3000 posts deep, how often do people check the 1st post, especially after they've subbed? And on mobile, thread titles don't come through complete and there's no standardization of thread titles, so the Flu Game thread is not particularly easy to figure out if you're just scrolling around the JB thread list on your phone.

Anyway, I'll never argue your knowledge, nor certainly your authority, but I will say that your tone to many users here is often negative and sometimes straight-up instigative. You have a really short fuse for dealing with people, many times for just the slightest of transgressions. And I *personally* tend to see you be abrasive to users more often than I see you try to make this place a community. Of course, I'm sure I'm not in the majority of threads in whih you're actively posting, but in those I have been, especially when you were active in the Foam thread, there tends to be a certain negative vibe whenever you're around.

Just my 2 cents, but like I said, I wasn't looking to start a fight - I just wanted to help the dude.

I wasn't looking to pick any kind of fight, or to start a "who's more helpful" battle. All I know is that he asked for a link to the Flu Game thread and you, an admin, snarked him (a relatively new user) rather than point him to search and/or give him the link. If you think admin means just patrolling and keeping threads clean, cool, but I'd hope you also try to be helpful and/or friendly.

When a thread is 3000 posts deep, how often do people check the 1st post, especially after they've subbed? And on mobile, thread titles don't come through complete and there's no standardization of thread titles, so the Flu Game thread is not particularly easy to figure out if you're just scrolling around the JB thread list on your phone.

Anyway, I'll never argue your knowledge, nor certainly your authority, but I will say that your tone to many users here is often negative and sometimes straight-up instigative. You have a really short fuse for dealing with people, many times for just the slightest of transgressions. And I *personally* tend to see you be abrasive to users more often than I see you try to make this place a community. Of course, I'm sure I'm not in the majority of threads in whih you're actively posting, but in those I have been, especially when you were active in the Foam thread, there tends to be a certain negative vibe whenever you're around.

Just my 2 cents, but like I said, I wasn't looking to start a fight - I just wanted to help the dude.

Naw not looking to start a fight but you are hashtagging right?

Look up my post history and it'll prove you wrong about whatever you just said.
Go ahead. I dare you.

Back
Top Bottom