Air Jordan 12 “Wings” - April 2, 2016

I haven't gotten any offer over 650 for mine. I'm waiting for the right offer before I wear them
I say they go up...market if flooded with them right now. Once ppl buy and start wearing them the less ds pairs will be around and harder to find

Last edited:
I haven't gotten any offer over 650 for mine. I'm waiting for the right offer before I wear them
I say they go up...market if flooded with them right now. Once ppl buy and start wearing them the less ds pairs will be around and harder to find

Exactly how I see it fam

sorry i am new here and i have a question. is it strange that my left shoe has a production date from 10/28/15 to 1/21/16 and my right shoe has 10/28/15 to 01/27/16? both the shoes are the same out of 12,000 and straight from nike not a reseller. thanks in advance to whoever has the answer.

sorry i am new here and i have a question. is it strange that my left shoe has a production date from 10/28/15 to 1/21/16 and my right shoe has 10/28/15 to 01/27/16? both the shoes are the same out of 12,000 and straight from nike not a reseller. thanks in advance to whoever has the answer.
No, not strange at all. I have a few shoes from nike, footaction or whichever store that have different production dates, whether if its when it was made or end.

[thread="645859"]Quote:[/thread]
Smh has anyone received a regular retro black Nike box with their shoes

I've seen a few people in my group that got the black box. I think they ran out of the white ones and supplied the black one.
Glad I didn't get got with a black one. I would have been low key upset. I know you don't wear the box, but it's still part of the package and experience.

No, not strange at all. I have a few shoes from nike, footaction or whichever store that have different production dates, whether if its when it was made or end.
good looking out. i have some pairs of J's like that too just thought it was strange to have it happen to me with a limited number pair of shoes. thanks i appreciate the quick response

Where in the hell is that information located at

Where in the hell is that information located at
size tag on the inside of the shoes.

nike cant even match the number of boxes to the inventory they have? how do they even let that happen? smh.
That's what a rep told to those guys. Pretty pathetic, but not the end of the world. But most people seem to care about the boxes.

nike cant even match the number of boxes to the inventory they have? how do they even let that happen? smh.
That's what a rep told to those guys. Pretty pathetic, but not the end of the world. But most people seem to care about the boxes.
that is truly pretty pathetic. you would think a huge company like Nike whos been doing this forever would not have these simple issues. anyone who is planning to sell em and got em in the black box may have to deal with alotta people calling fake lol

Back
Top Bottom