AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Whenever I buy more than one pair, it’s for a shoe I expect to wear a lot. It doesn’t always work out that way, but since I’ve almost always been able to get my money back or turn a profit if I sell the extras later, I’m not bothered. And some shoes, as mentioned above, you have zero idea how long it’s gonna be between releases. How long had it been since these 12s retroed? Same reason I bought several black/red IEs, one of my favorite Jordans.
I actually didn’t double up on the 12s but I totally understand it.

Whenever I buy more than one pair, it’s for a shoe I expect to wear a lot. It doesn’t always work out that way, but since I’ve almost always been able to get my money back or turn a profit if I sell the extras later, I’m not bothered. And some shoes, as mentioned above, you have zero idea how long it’s gonna be between releases. How long had it been since these 12s retroed? Same reason I bought several black/red IEs, one of my favorite Jordans.
I actually didn’t double up on the 12s but I totally understand it.
Bottom line is when shoes are “readily available” no one should be pocket watching another man for a double up. Let alone on a classic that’s looking its best since the OG release. Stock up.

Look at how fast 4 years flies by. I don’t have a problem with stock piling if you’re not a reseller. This 12 was a grail for some people.
If Nike/JB worked on any kind of predictably consistent schedule—say, every major shoe retroed every four years—I’d have doubled up a lot less on things over the years. But they don’t. With the Space Jams, for example, now that lows are dropping we’re probably at least two years from the mids returning again. That means they’ll have gone 10 years between retros of that shoe when previously it was “only” seven years between releases.

Zoom Air units Arrived..

IMG_5688.jpeg
where'd you cop the zoom air units? The guy on ebay decided he wanted to raise his prices from 20 to 80 bucks. LMAO

where'd you cop the zoom air units? The guy on ebay decided he wanted to raise his prices from 20 to 80 bucks. LMAO
I got mines from EBay and I only paid $25.

Here is the link

I wasn’t into 12s in the 90s since it reminded me of soccer shoes for some reason. Just got my first 12s last year with the playoffs, and i think they are build like a tank

Wanted a double up but don't need it, have too many, and wasn't dropping 500 on a less than home run retro. These are great though.. best modern XII retro since 2016 IMO. My one pair looks decent but I think I ran through like 4 pairs that never looked good enough to even want to keep em.

Back
Top Bottom