AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Been in need of another retro for the black/Red 16s every since the sole of mine separated from the CDP release :nthat:

I’m begging for Flint XVs & Columbia XVs
And a normal retro of the Grape 5s with Nike Air
Yeah both of those are great choices!!!! Would cop both wit no hesi!!!!!

IMG_1143.jpeg

I will say.. The materials used is Good.. Im an OG head.. so no matter what they will never get the shape the way I want it to be. These are very close especially around the toe box area. The lizard print is just really like the OG. If you don't have a high red mud guard, then you are not getting to enjoy the Jordan 12 Varsity red the way its supposed to be. The side Red mud guard is just what stands out on this model.

urn0tlike urn0tlike They are better quality and build then the playoff 12's from last year by a mile. I had them on release date and got rid of them asap.

I will say.. The materials used is Good.. Im an OG head.. so no matter what they will never get the shape the way I want it to be. These are very close especially around the toe box area. The lizard print is just really like the OG. If you don't have a high red mud guard, then you are not getting to enjoy the Jordan 12 Varsity red the way its supposed to be. The side Red mud guard is just what stands out on this model.

urn0tlike urn0tlike They are better quality and build then the playoff 12's from last year by a mile. I had them on release date and got rid of them asap.
Are they like 2016 flu games?

Damn they are looking amazing in the pics. Makes me even more salty about striking out on the SD. This is a double up on release day for me no question. They look so much better in hand then the Nike pics, even the shape looks better than last years playoffs. The mudguard is definitely higher too.

They may be messing with us getting them but the WC3, playoff 8s and seemingly now these are shaping up to be arguably the best versions since the OG.

Latest in-hand pics have me hyped to receive my pair. Tracking says Wednesday, along with the white/black/red Zoom Generations I pulled the trigger on thanks to the NDC sale+promo+Rakuten making them $120 shipped. Wednesday looking like a great day :lol: 🔥

My greedy behind paid for two day shipping, and they are actually sitting in Queens RN, and I can't get them till monday...

Back
Top Bottom