AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I used to be able to go TTS or half down even but I went half up on my black/purple 12s

I balled in the 09s and found them comfortable at the time. Didn’t have these on my radar but might cop just based on all the pics shared so far, they look so clean!

Maybe somebody with recent 12’s, AMM’s /Eastside Golf’s/Playoffs, can comment on sizing…12’s been running a bit longer for a minute now…If these are running bigger than current 12’s then sizing down would be highly recommend…I somehow get the feeling they’re on par with how 12’s been currently fitting though…

No complaints on my pair...
IMG_1994.jpeg

Maybe somebody with recent 12’s, AMM’s /Eastside Golf’s/Playoffs, can comment on sizing…12’s been running a bit longer for a minute now…If these are running bigger than current 12’s then sizing down would be highly recommend…I somehow get the feeling they’re on par with how 12’s been currently fitting though…

I have all 3... Ill try these on later today, but I went .5 down like I do on all my 12s. AMMs fit different because of the arched insole

I used to be able to go TTS or half down even but I went half up on my black/purple 12s

I balled in the 09s and found them comfortable at the time. Didn’t have these on my radar but might cop just based on all the pics shared so far, they look so clean!
Damn half size up on 12s? I feel they fit pretty roomy in tts. Then again I haven't owned any 12's since the 2013 taxis so the mold changed since then.

In a nutshell, other than the fact they aren't an exact 1:1 with the OGs, these are really pretty good. The materials feel OK, even on the nicer side relative to what we get on a lot of stuff. I've only worn them around the house for 10 min so far but they are comfortable and seem rather bouncy in the heel and forefoot.
Perhaps the easiest, best way I can put them is to say this: If I didn't know they weren't exactly how the OGs were, in totality there's nothing glaring about them in my hands or on my feet that bothers me or seems really off. They may not look exactly like the OGs, but they still look right sitting in front of me and when I look down at my feet or look at them on my feet in a mirror. I'm more than happy with them. I've been saying I only need one pair, but now I'm starting to wonder if I should get a second pair, after all.
Sure, I wish they were as bulky as the OGs, I wish the toe boxes were shaped a little more like the OGs, I wish the carbon fiber matched or came closer to matching the OGs, and I wish the leather was even softer. But looking at them right now on my feet, I'm not thinking about any of those things. I'm just thinking, man, these are flames.
I've only worn them around the house for 10 min so far
I've been saying I only need one pair, but now I'm starting to wonder if I should get a second pair, after all.
:rofl:

Now this is the rainking rainking I know and love. :lol:

Your review made me even more psyched for these than I I already was..

..DEFINITELY gonna need a shot of these puppies at some point in the famous Rainking Lounge. 🔥

Normally I do size 10 in 12s but recently I just been buying everything at a 10.5. My other 12s that’s a size 10 fit good but I will do a 10.5 in these for safety. The black and gold 12s a 10.5 and I have plenty of room in them.

The last recent 12s I purchased were the royalty joints. They fit snug and TTS for me. Has the sizing changed for 12s since that release?

Previous 12’s I had were the university golds. Went TTS and they fit half a size too big. Copped the cherrys a half size down and could’ve went TTS for a better side fit and more wiggle room at the toe box. I have a narrow foot also

I’ve always been TTS on 12s. Going .5 size down was just too uncomfortable for me to recommend. Went a .5 size up on the white/reds and the fit is okay but TTS would’ve been the move for this retro as well

AMM 12 was TTS for me but the arch was really uncomfortable bordering on painful. Hoping these are not going to be the same.

I think bc they were women’s sizing, they were cut/molded slimmer which affected the arch for sure. I have the same issues with both of my AMM 12s

Oh yeah in my post I didn’t mean to recommend people to 0.5 up. I will personally do it like I did on my black/purple 12s. But I like a roomier fit, can’t stand the snug fitting shoes anymore

I think bc they were women’s sizing, they were cut/molded slimmer which affected the arch for sure. I have the same issues with both of my AMM 12s

Nah the insole just has a visible raised arch. Replace the insole with one from any other 12 and they will fit the same.

:rofl:

Now this is the rainking rainking I know and love. :lol:

Your review made me even more psyched for these than I I already was..

..DEFINITELY gonna need a shot of these puppies at some point in the famous Rainking Lounge. 🔥

:lol: I'm going to do my best to just stick to this one pair. You'd think I would've learned my lesson on that by now. The only time I truly ever get to wearing my multiple pairs of one shoe is when it's a shoe I just throw on and wear all the time for literally doing anything, like the Trainer 1 Chloros or Dunks or Air Maxes. Those can get beat up relatively quickly. But there's no way that's how I'm going to use these XIIs, so an extra pair would only be because they look so freaking good brand new. For that exact reason, it might be a while before these hit the outdoor Lounge LOL

:lol: I'm going to do my best to just stick to this one pair. You'd think I would've learned my lesson on that by now. The only time I truly ever get to wearing my multiple pairs of one shoe is when it's a shoe I just throw on and wear all the time for literally doing anything, like the Trainer 1 Chloros or Dunks or Air Maxes. Those can get beat up relatively quickly. But there's no way that's how I'm going to use these XIIs, so an extra pair would only be because they look so freaking good brand new. For that exact reason, it might be a while before these hit the outdoor Lounge LOL
So basically you’re going to baby ONE pair. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom