AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Not true at all considering how quickly things can sell out online and depending on the size you wear you’ll also be paying a premium going resale
It just depends on your size. 90 percent of the shoes that I copped this year I either did or could’ve gotten for under retail on secondary. Only pair that I was wrong about was the playoff 8’s. If your a big footer I get it but if your a normal size dude stuff really isn’t selling out outside of collabs.

With all that said old heads are coming for these I wouldn’t take any chances on this pair. I got caught slipping on the playoff 8’s thinking they’d be business as usual lol.

Not true at all considering how quickly things can sell out online and depending on the size you wear you’ll also be paying a premium going resale

Most sneakers can be had online (today) on the day of release of you put in the work out follow the threads.

A lot of shoes can be had for a little above retail depending on your patience and shoe size.

The market overall has somewhat normalized. Take the playoff 12s from a year or two ago for example. Old heads like us love them and I would assume due to time and scarcity since last release the value would be up. It isn't (at least in my size), they can be had for close to retail if not under, same with carmine 6s and a ton of other OGs that I would have otherwise stressed over getting around release.

It won't be like this forever. I've seen the sneaker fad come and go a couple of times in my life, but for now and at least for the foreseeable future it looks the pickings are plentiful (even after release).

Last edited:
again this isn't always true and isn't the case a lot of times. even if you miss on RD with online shenanigans there's limited stock online to contend with especially with bots running around carting things. idk what size you guys are but as a big footer it's definitely harder. agree to disagree

I really hate how all these stores want you to put your cc info in for a raffle and if you win they will automatically charge your card. What if I would have done that for some bricks now I will have 7 pairs when I only want one and those I’m site are all sales are final so no returns smh.
This. How long do footlocker raffles stay live for? If I have to play the CC version of texas hold'em, I want their claws in them for the least amount of time.

This. How long do footlocker raffles stay live for? If I have to play the CC version of texas hold'em, I want their claws in them for the least amount of time.
Friday afternoon for you to cancel. They won’t actually charge the card until the next morning.

Y'all told me the taxi 1s were gonna be hard to get, y'all said you the reimagined 3s were gonna be more difficult to grab than the l&f 1s, and y'all said those Amm 12s would be a problem too. No offense but y'all seem to have PTSD from the covid era. Things have normalized, the sneaker game is in a recession right now. These will be easy to cop. Stop stressing yourselves out.

With that said... anyone else having issues with FTL.. cannot enter since yesterday. But I was able to enter Champs..

Of the 2, FTL is my best shot :rolleyes

Y'all told me the taxi 1s were gonna be hard to get, y'all said you the reimagined 3s were gonna be more difficult to grab than the l&f 1s, and y'all said those Amm 12s would be a problem too. No offense but y'all seem to have PTSD from the covid era. Things have normalized, the sneaker game is in a recession right now. These will be easy to cop. Stop stressing yourselves out.
Tell me, since when was a 12 a difficult cop?

With that said... anyone else having issues with FTL.. cannot enter since yesterday. But I was able to enter Champs..

Of the 2, FTL is my best shot :rolleyes

Trying signing out then signing back in.

Worked for me and was able to bypass the error messages

Tell me, since when was a 12 a difficult cop?
never-will-smith.gif

If anybody wanna bless me with a size 10 lemme know. Seem like I’m the only one who can’t hit on a shock drop 🤦🏽‍♂️

I feel ya pain. In the 7+ years of me having the SNKRS app, ive had EA twice and copped 1 shock drop. All of 3 within the past year or so. My luck is hella limited on that damn thang

Champs
FTL
Dicks
DTLR
Hibbett

All entered...surprisingly I have hit 3-4 times on store pickup for DTLR... let's see what happens. These are the only raffles I can enter, I need a good return policy lol. All else fails, Saturday 10am the final destination.

Can’t forget this moment
IMG_9771.jpeg

I really, REALLY wish they’d bring the Question’s back in OG form…The rubber toe cap shape and placement in particular…I get why they changed it up but it still looks so much better the way it was originally implemented, rather than the way they’ve been releasing the shoe over the past couple decades…

Last edited:
Can't figure out how to change my payment info on Dicks. IDK know how it got there, I never tried app raffle and there's no place to update payment even online via desktop.

Having a hard time with raffles this go around.

Resale is only about $40 more than MSRP at the moment, people are going to miss but I think most people will be happy come Saturday.

Back
Top Bottom