AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

FNL is usually how I get shoes and FTL is mostly a miss but might be able to get a pair there. Hoping FNL comes through tomorrow or I might be in for a headache.

I’ve been trying for 3 days and cannot log into my account on the FTL app.. request failed every single time

Just let’s me know even if was able to get in and win a reservation that id run into issues when it’s time to claim the win if it happens

I’ve been trying for 3 days and cannot log into my account on the FTL app.. request failed every single time

Just let’s me know even if was able to get in and win a reservation that id run into issues when it’s time to claim the win if it happens
cause you tryin to double or triple up

FNL is usually how I get shoes and FTL is mostly a miss but might be able to get a pair there. Hoping FNL comes through tomorrow or I might be in for a headache.
FNL has been my go to as well but from what I am seeing online its fcfs and they are not doing Exclusive access due to late shipment. One of the most anticipated sneakers of the year and this crap happens...smh

finally going down this weekend.....this 1 gonna break some hearts if ya strike out lol hope we all can secure.....hibbets app tomorrow. hope i won........

Not sure what Finishline has to do with a Nike shock drop and your shipment bring late
It’s for “reference”. I’ve received all my other shoes I’ve ordered after the shock drop. I never experienced not receiving my order from Nike.

UPS says it still hasn’t received shipment from Nike. My status on SNKRS says shipped tho, only because a shipping label was created.

UPS says it still hasn’t received shipment from Nike. My status on SNKRS says shipped tho, only because a shipping label was created.
Your package might be lost fam. That's what happened to me many times with packages. Did you try contacting Nike?

Last edited:
Does anyone know what FNL is doing? Hopefully it’s not a impromptu in store raffle like they did with the WC3 instead of the reservations.

Does anyone know what FNL is doing? Hopefully it’s not a impromptu in store raffle like they did with the WC3 instead of the reservations.
From what is being said is that its going to be fcfs because of the delayed shipments. Although I wouldn't be surprised if FNL pulls a fast one on us and access shows up today or tomorrow.

Praying for today.. I don't have much faith in Foot apps or anything else I entered. And I don't want to enter a bunch of charge me now raffles and end up with more than I need.

Bad feeling about this release but hoping I'm just jumping the gun and foot apps hold me down.

Back
Top Bottom