AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

I ended up catching SNEAKERSROOM’s early drop just now so I copped from there. Between a lot of my local spots not receiving all of their allotted pairs and no Finishline EA I was eager to secure a pair asap.

I ended up catching SNEAKERSROOM’s early drop just now so I copped from there. Between a lot of my local spots not receiving all of their allotted pairs and no Finishline EA I was eager to secure a pair asap.
Sneakerrom is super shady. I’ve got a PayPal dispute open right now after they shipped me the wrong size of a product. I emailed them a pic of the wrong size and even called them to explain the mishap. Also they have zero return policy. All sales are final. Deal with them at your own risk. Them sneak releasing the shoe early is suspect too!

Sneakerrom is super shady. I’ve got a PayPal dispute open right now after they shipped me the wrong size of a product. I emailed them a pic of the wrong size and even called them to explain the mishap. Also they have zero return policy. All sales are final. Deal with them at your own risk. Them sneak releasing the shoe early is suspect too!
Damn that sucks. I purchased a lot from them and never had an issue minus them cancelling an order on me that I used a discount code error on. They definitely should’ve corrected that issue for you but a lot of shops are great until they screw up then it’s crickets on their end which is messed up. :smh:

I noticed the cornball nicknames for everything started around 2006-07.

I had the wrath of the LeBron 4 thread come down on me because I pointed out that a nickname didn't make sense/was dumb. You would've thought I kicked their cats while simultaneously insulting their moms lol. Literally had a dude say "Shows how much you know. The guy that came up with that name ALSO came up with the nicknames for this, this, and this!" like it was supposed to mean something. Think I said something like good for him, the nickname still doesn't make sense. :rofl:

Got my pair confirmed. Waiting to see if I hit at the other stores...

IMG_5113.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom