AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

struck out on hibbets raffle....past year or 2 i cant win nothing there anymore....but on saturday i can roll up and scoop unclaimed pair..never fails. ppl here enter just to get a rush off it. weird.

Won the Hibbett in store raffle thankfully. My shock drop pair was literally two different cuts of leather and was pretty terrible (posted pics in a previous post). They went back to Nike asap!

Original nickname for the White/Red 12:

He Got Crossed

tumblr_o5dgdcMR3K1u2klrwo1_250.gif
He got Ws. Personally this move may be the most overrated of all time. He stayed right there with him through the shot. For being younger, smaller and twice as fast, AI didnt shake him that much.
BTw, love Allen Iverson. Just my opinion. Either way, scoring on MJ, still an awesome move.

Mannn wtf is up with the FTL app.. I’ve been trying all day to get on their raffle and it keeps telling me on the app that I’m in unauthorized user.. deleted and restarted and still nothing .. anyone else get through ?

He got Ws. Personally this move may be the most overrated of all time. He stayed right there with him through the shot. For being younger, smaller and twice as fast, AI didnt shake him that much.
BTw, love Allen Iverson. Just my opinion. Either way, scoring on MJ, still an awesome move.

Even AI said he gave it his best shot and MJ still nearly blocked the shot.

Mannn wtf is up with the FTL app.. I’ve been trying all day to get on their raffle and it keeps telling me on the app that I’m in unauthorized user.. deleted and restarted and still nothing .. anyone else get through ?

Contact customer service immediately. That happens when they soft ban your IP. You need to contact them in order for them to remove the ban. Trust me it used to happen to me alot back then.

Na that separation he got on the 2nd cross was kinda crazy lol

Impressive how Mike got back to contest tho

Respectfully, no lol. MJ got shook out of position twice and the second one was kind of crazy and he got caught reaching. I know this is an MJ Stan website basically but we can’t re write history lol. When you look at it if Wennington wasn’t in his path AI would’ve been at the basket by the time Mike recovered and it only appears that he did recover because MJ’s arms are outrageously long which allowed him to get back in the play (somewhat.) I love MJ too bro, it’s ok 😂

Back
Top Bottom