AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Hypebeasts won’t admit it but this is probably the release of year. And I’ve copped everything outside of Balvin 3s. This are better than the SB4, WC3, and everything in between. Pretty good release overall.

Debatable if these are over wc3. It’s too close to call but I give the edge to wc3 because they were closer to og form than these

Hypebeasts won’t admit it but this is probably the release of year. And I’ve copped everything outside of Balvin 3s. This are better than the SB4, WC3, and everything in between. Pretty good release overall.
I’m looking forward to having it in hand but I’m not sure these are gonna top the 8’s or one of my two pairs of WC3’s which just look so perfect. If so, great! Regardless if they were only gonna give us 3 OGs this year at least they were the best retro of the colorway on each.

I’m looking forward to having it in hand but I’m not sure these are gonna top the 8’s or one of my two pairs of WC3’s which just look so perfect. If so, great! Regardless if they were only gonna give us 3 OGs this year at least they were the best retro of the colorway on each.
4 OG’s not 3.

Had a great time at the Chicago bulls Vs pistons game with my sons
IMG_5004.jpeg

IMG_4980.jpeg

IMG_4957.jpeg

I realize that after I posted 😂 I bought em too. They’ve sat in the box and that kind of sums up that release. But I wore the last retro quite a bit last spring.

They still didn’t impress me as much as WC3 or Playoff 8
Yea 3’s & 8’s definitely top 2 of the year. I don’t even care for 8’s but the quality is superb. Put the 13’s over these 12’s

How's the quality on these?
The quality on the stealth greys(2022) just seemed poor. The paint seemed cheap and scratched off easily while the toebox easily creased. I don't know if that's been a thing with 12s and so I might be too hard on that area.

Also, the padding on the ankle area felt very thin and could tear easily after a number of times from taking off or putting on the shoe thus exposing the foam beneath it.

Not into candy cane colorways and everyone gonna have em on. I’m happy for folks but not for me.
All my pickups sit on ice for a minimum of 6 months for that very reason. No lie, it was like a week or two after the Cool Grey 11s dropped and I went to thos New Year's function that my boy had thrown... When I tell you about 80% of the folks in that joint had on the cool greys, I am not exaggerating lol

Back
Top Bottom