AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

IMG_0191.jpeg
Original black/red alongside the newest retro. As you can see they seem to have lifted the mudguard height nearly matching the original, which is great! The overall shoe height still is not quite as high, but these are overall really nice. They lessened the banana shape compared to the 2022 playoffs as well.

Last edited:
IMG_0191.jpeg
Original black/red alongside the newest retro. As you can see they seem to have lifted the mudguard height nearly matching the original, which is great! The overall shoe height still is not quite as high, but these are overall really nice. They lessened the banana shape compared to the 2022 playoffs as well.
They look pretty good there. One of my other pet peeves is that they use plastic eyelets instead of metal. Really can’t wait to have my pairs in hand.

Alternate Red 12’s are pretty dope actually, though I can’t put them above any of the OG colorways. Red is actually my second favorite color right after black, yet I’m pretty selective on buying predominantly red shoes. I have the Raging Bull 5’s and 6’s, and the red Cement 3’s.

for some folks, this pair is only second to OG black/read colorways. This is coming from folks that lived in the jordan bulls era growing up, red bottom'd colorwars are goat because it does not get (as) dirty and yellow.
These have been and always will be #3-4 of the OG 12’s. That’s why they’ve sat every single release. Taxi’s & Flu’s have always been top 2. Playoffs and these are toss ups for 3 & 4. Has nothing to do with “red bottoms” either. The blk/red version of models 11-14 were the most popular colorway. Same with the Black/red Bulls jersey.

Those aren’t facts
Definitely facts. White/red 12’s are only 12 colorway that sat when originally released. Even the Obsidians flew off the shelf a month later. Guy a couple pages back said he went to get the Flu’s and they were sold out but still had these and that was 2 months after the fact. I had a similar situation happen to me. Same happened with White/red 13’s. White/red was looked at as a boring colorway back then. Everyone went crazy for a blk/red release. The Blk/red 11’s along with the blk/red pinstripe Bulls jersey started that hype. The internet has changed a lot when it comes to popularity but you can’t rewrite history. The same thing that happened yesterday happened in 97. They sat.

Definitely facts. White/red 12’s are only 12 colorway that sat when originally released. Even the Obsidians flew off the shelf a month later. Guy a couple pages back said he went to get the Flu’s and they were sold out but still had these and that was 2 months after the fact. I had a similar situation happen to me. Same happened with White/red 13’s. White/red was looked at as a boring colorway back then. Everyone went crazy for a blk/red release. The Blk/red 11’s along with the blk/red pinstripe Bulls jersey started that hype. The internet has changed a lot when it comes to popularity but you can’t rewrite history. The same thing that happened yesterday happened in 97. They sat.
to think that you are a historian is a wierd flex but whatever floats your boat, not to mention you took a hyper small sample size and now are doubling down against a general sentiment comment that I've expressed.....

im typing this as i am contemplating blowing my money on a second pair, but here is a thumbs up for you

the black pinstripe jerseys were new and harder to find but there weren’t more of them being worn. Come on now 😂
Of course there weren’t more being worn seeing as MJ had already been in the league over 10 years and home and away jerseys were already flooded. That’s common sense. There wasn’t even enough pinstripes produced yet. The pinstripes and blk/red 11’s created a new hype.

to think that you are a historian is a wierd flex but whatever floats your boat, not to mention you took a hyper small sample size and now are doubling down against a general sentiment comment that I've expressed.....
Who’s flexing? It’s nowhere near that serious. I was actually a teenager at the time and highly influenced by whatever was the most popular and what everybody wanted that’s the only reason I remember. Sales and availability today show nothing has changed

Got a charge for the ship to me option on FatL and Champs, but I also have the Didn’t win for the ship to me option on both apps!

Who’s flexing? It’s nowhere near that serious. I was actually a teenager at the time and highly influenced by whatever was the most popular and what everybody wanted that’s the only reason I remember. Sales and availability today show nothing has changed
sure, you've reviewed the mfg qty, distribution map of the sneakers, and were the ONLY one that was a teenager thats influenced by whatever was the most popular that everyone wanted at the time.

THEN you also made the correlation to sales and availability today because you've also again reviewed the mfg qty, distribution map and sale numbers of something that was released only YESTERDAY, relative to the economic purchasing power of the general public.

mm-hmm..

Back
Top Bottom