AIR JORDAN 12 Cherry Holiday 2023 - Release October 28, 2023 - Good Luck!!!

Wish the eyelids wasn’t plastic this time.
1698651224088.gif

I have a question for you FNL users. If I got these as a guest and I reset my login after the fact. Is there a way I can link my order to get the status points or nah? My first FNL order.

You can only eat on Hibbetts if its a mass GR and with OGs like this they sometimes do the SNKRS fake sellout.

I don't think it's as much of a fake sell out as it is a rush of people buying due to FOMO and then when they see they can't make a buck they cancel order's.

Well I do. :lol: I've been on Hibbetts MAD times since like 2020.. they have fake sell outs on release day, regular (daily restocks), and everything in between. Cancelling orders is a thing but I've absolutely been a witness to the fake sellout.

Yeah. There are people on here who say the Concords rotted in their area. All I know for certain is those things were basically lit on release day in the greater Detroit area. I slept in that day without ever thinking of it. Went out to the malls around 4 pm and was shocked I got the last size 11 from Champs and everyone else was sold out. To me, that’s the shoe that changed everything in terms of availability forever.
I remember them on the Foot Locker shelf in my area and my mom was going to buy me a pair and I said no(didn’t want her to pay). What a dummy I was. I eventually bought the Black/Red XI but I really wanted the Concords. I always looked at my Black/Red’s and had regret. 😆

I remember them on the Foot Locker shelf in my area and my mom was going to buy me a pair and I said no(didn’t want her to pay). What a dummy I was. I eventually bought the Black/Red XI but I really wanted the Concords. I always looked at my Black/Red’s and had regret. 😆
I see what you mean especially because the Concords are actually my favorite sneaker of all time. Having said that, the Black and Reds are super awesome and I wouldn't be able to live without those in my Jordan 11 collection.

I see what you mean especially because the Concords are actually my favorite sneaker of all time. Having said that, the Black and Reds are super awesome and I wouldn't be able to live without those in my Jordan 11 collection.
Concords are my favorite XI, but I agree with you. Black/Red have to be in the stash.

Back
Top Bottom