Air Jordan 12 Flu Game OG

I love the 2010 flints, no 3m but i'm not asking to take pics of it or jogging with them in the dark...plus they're really comfortable and look newer than a 05 IMO

I had a pair of OG XII's Flu game I was very upset when they stoled these out of my trunk.

I had a pair of OG XII's Flu game I was very upset when they stoled these out of my trunk.

FWIW I recently picked up a pair of OG 12s and have been rocking them on a daily basis. They should be fine given theres no signs of sole separation around the midsole and forefoot.

FWIW I recently picked up a pair of OG 12s and have been rocking them on a daily basis. They should be fine given theres no signs of sole separation around the midsole and forefoot.

Originally Posted by glo1980

l
nerd.gif

Yea try em out. Worst that could happen is your bottom soles rip off and the shoes disintegrate in front of everyone.

Yea try em out. Worst that could happen is your bottom soles rip off and the shoes disintegrate in front of everyone.

Back
Top Bottom