Air Jordan 12 Paris Bordeaux Legit Check

Wassup NT. I would like to have the community help me with the issue. I recently bought a pair of Jordan Paris 12 Bordeaux from StockX and was wondering if they are fake or not. What really throws me off is the box. I have check with fake_education on instagram and although I have not been able to communicate with him there are clear indication that the shoes are real. I am wondering if anyone else here on NT has encountered what I have. So I need y'all help. Thanks NT.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Legit pair! Don't worry about the box, some have received this replacement box unfortunatly but the pair is ok !
Thanks fam, I appreciate it. StockX told me that they Nike used this box for online orders, don't know if there is truth to that but your statement is appreciated. Repped

Hey Bro,

I own this shoe and your pair is legit.

However, I'm dismayed to hear that StockX sold this shoe and did not disclose it came in an alternate box.
What's the deal with that?

First, the statement that the alternate box was used for online orders is false.
Online orders received the standard box.

The issue I have is that the alternate box should have been listed on the site. I personally would have expected a decent discount
with the alternate box, but that's just me.

If you're going to wear these and keep them forever, it doesn't matter. However, if you sell them down the line you could have an issue.
This shoe is highly counterfeited so anything out of the ordinary will keep potential buyers leery.

Great shoe by the way, I love my pair but sorry to hear about the box.

Hey Bro,

I own this shoe and your pair is legit.

However, I'm dismayed to hear that StockX sold this shoe and did not disclose it came in an alternate box.
What's the deal with that?

First, the statement that the alternate box was used for online orders is false.
Online orders received the standard box.

The issue I have is that the alternate box should have been listed on the site. I personally would have expected a decent discount
with the alternate box, but that's just me.

If you're going to wear these and keep them forever, it doesn't matter. However, if you sell them down the line you could have an issue.
This shoe is highly counterfeited so anything out of the ordinary will keep potential buyers leery.

Great shoe by the way, I love my pair but sorry to hear about the box.
I couldn't agree with you more. I think I'ma stick with Goat to buy from now on cuz they at least let you know what the deal is when something doesn't seem right. Now I know why some people might choose to sell just the shoes and not the box. Stock X should have a better system of letting buyers know that a box is a secondary box and not original. I'm going to follow up with an email to the person I have been dealing with over there. Thanks NT for ur feedback. It's greatly appreciated

Back
Top Bottom