Air Jordan 12 Playoffs Legit Check..

hold off the horses here.

i think these might be fakes. few signs that bothers me.

1. the pull tab is too short for a pair of sz12. the pull tabs should not be even with the collar. even my recent taxi with the shortest pull tab of all my retro 12s still has longer pull tab than ones pictured.

2. the bottom eyelet should not be that close to the stitching 

3. the liner inside the tongue at the top should be visible from the front.

4. color of the side panel seems too dark.

Thanks for the imput guys. The pull tab does look suspect. I will cancel the order. 

Fake I wear a 12 an saw those on eBay also and passed . 100% fake, they are makin these super perfect ******** harder an harder to spot

As soon as i compared the size of the pulltabs to legit pairs, its so evident they are fake. 

As soon as i compared the size of the pulltabs to legit pairs, its so evident they are fake. 
also note that the mid-sole are buldging out on these. the legit mid-sole at the forefoot medial side should be more even with the outsole.

Yup all the fakes are getting better and are being sold shoulder to shoulder with 100% legit pairs on fleabay and craigslist. Jus buy ur Js from Nike retailers and youll NEVER have to worry bout all this BS

Yup all the fakes are getting better and are being sold shoulder to shoulder with 100% legit pairs on fleabay and craigslist. Jus buy ur Js from Nike retailers and youll NEVER have to worry bout all this BS
totally agree with that. i was fooled by these P.O.S's
mean.gif

I can see a huge tell by the jumpman writing on the midsole, its much higher on the shoe on the right in the first pic posted. Dead giveaway.

Last edited:
Godda look at the details
Anybody can be fooled these days man. Especially on the web. Even the most experienced of and trained eyes can be fooled these days with how close the fakes LOOK like. In hand its much easier to clarify but even then folks still get got. I can deal with just getting new releases tho so i dont care to look around for 2-3 year old DS Js. Even tho theyre are a few of them im looking for id jus go somewhere reputable online like one of our sponsors or FC to buy them and pay the extra $ for peace of mind and time saving.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom