Air Jordan 12 psny ligit check?.... Plz asap

Bump for l/c please and thanks really need some help guys stitching and tags look good to me but would really appreciate a second or third opinion.

You need more images..Box label, front, side shots, logos, tongues etc..When one doesn't get answers, 9/10 times the pics are not up to par.

Yeah he claims to have sold 20,000 plus pairs between two sites.
who cares what he claims? In order for your question to be answered you must request more detailed tagged images..PLENTY of fake sellers have sold plenty of fake shoes and got good feedback..

He has 100% though , yea keeps giving me the run around when I have asked for more photos
Its not that hard to finagle feedback..You simply give refunds to the ones who realize they were sold fakes with the BS story you didnt know yourself so ill give you a full refund if you dont give me bad feedback..Deal? That simple..

The best advise I could give you is FORGET feedback and receipts when it comes to sneaks..They are no longer reliable in the shoe world.. Also a good 6/10 Air Jordan's for sale online these days are fakes.. SO when a seller wont supply decent images and or has shoes for a too good to be true price..Simple do yourself a favor and move on.

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice, defiantly never thought of it like that didn't realize you could leave feedback prior to returning something . You think they would remove it .. Oh well thanks for the heads up btw you can remove this thread..

Back
Top Bottom