AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
pimp.gif
i cannot wait!

Originally Posted by ehh

This is the only colorway of the 12's I'm a fan of so I'm on the fence about these.  How was the quality/comfort of all the 12's that came out two years ago?  IIRC a lot of people felt they were very heavy/bulky sneakers.

I picked up the Rising Sun, Red/White and CDP XII's last year and ball in all 3 of them.
For ball they are sweet I think its the ZOOM air cushioning, its like super spoungy. They feel unreal on the feet.
I will cop 2 pairs of these and a pair of the grey/white/orange and then hunt down a pair of flu games.

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Should I pick up the newest version? I still wear my OGs with DS 04s as a back-up.

I wouldn't if I had a DS pair of '04's on deck.  That's just me.  Not to take away anything away from the 2012's because they look nice so far.  

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Should I pick up the newest version? I still wear my OGs with DS 04s as a back-up.
Show off
laugh.gif

Nice tho. I don't have either so I just might get the '12 retros.

Glad i got the 04 release
but i just might snag the obsidians if the quality is worth while

14436d6a6dbee3a1c599cedb3116792a85587935_r.jpg

I just sold my '04s about 6 months ago. Glad I did, they were a little beat according to my standards and I still got $200+. Now I can cop a crisp pair.

the quality on the new 12s looks surprisingly good, however i have a feeling, once they're in my hands, i won't be fooled by JB's inferior efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom