AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by earhog

Copped n sold for 270 in less than 2 hrs... Quality on the rising sun was sketchy, not anywhere near as soft as I remember as a kid.... Gotta love the Nike twitter reserve system, easy cop, no lines, in n out!
63d36f596a2df06354ca834d3874704fefdd92c6_r.gif

Funny as hell

Originally Posted by caleb4god

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Yeah even with an order confirmation you never know with finishline. During the concord release dudes had charges of like 2,000 on their credit card from FNL messing up.

Finishline is a diaster. You can never, and I mean never count on them to come thru.
I would say approximately 75% of the orders I placed with FNL the past 3 years got cancelled.

Remember, they don't ship from a warehouse, they ship from individual stores. 
Of course with hot releases, the store mgr just replies back that size was not available and then it gets cancelled.
Crappy company, crappy system crappy name...

Finishline indeed does have a warehouse that they use to ship bigger releases from. stop giving false info.
OK, I stand corrected but they are still a shady company when it comes to fullfilling orders.

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by earhog

Copped n sold for 270 in less than 2 hrs... Quality on the rising sun was sketchy, not anywhere near as soft as I remember as a kid.... Gotta love the Nike twitter reserve system, easy cop, no lines, in n out!
63d36f596a2df06354ca834d3874704fefdd92c6_r.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I paid 270 for some DS concords a couple months ago... Dont feel bad at all

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Yeah even with an order confirmation you never know with finishline. During the concord release dudes had charges of like 2,000 on their credit card from FNL messing up.

Finishline is a diaster. You can never, and I mean never count on them to come thru.
I would say approximately 75% of the orders I placed with FNL the past 3 years got cancelled.

Of course with hot releases, the store mgr just replies back that size was not available and then it gets cancelled.

Finishline indeed does have a warehouse that they use to ship bigger releases from. stop giving false info.

More like a storage building on a weekly lease if you want to call it that

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by Prime Stats

Cliffs.

-Got to my local footlocker at 730.  Opens at 930.  

-Only 2 other cars waiting, no one in line (raining a little).

-Sit in car until 855, two kids pull up and get in line first

-I get in line behind them

-# 3 in line

-At 930, manager comes out and says I got 15 tickets only to give out.

-They left first 3 people in first.  I get my pair

-While waiting outside, Shorty who went in with me sold me some DS concords for damm near retail!

57e3645b64a9f6491509ea72380e325869e1b13b_r.jpg
a9d3643f6522f38010a4e6e23bd93daa3b8ba97c_r.jpg

Wow nice work!  I think you're the real winner of today.  Good job on the XI's
how much you payed for the concords?

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Did CT WG or HS ever drop these? Also, what abt NBA store?

Nope. Still waiting on CT, HS, WG and SH. I know Urban isnt getting them. NBAstore released them already. Richards actually put them up too but i was snoozing for that one.

I got mine so EASY.
spot near me does pre-order.
rocked in at 11:30 am and 5 mins later walked out with my size 13.

fell sorry for you USA cats fighting with each other trying to score kicks.
For those that got theirs = NICE WORK.
for those that didn't = Oh Well.
tongue.gif

And I don't know what everyone is banging on about going a half size down.
I wear a 13. I have rising sun, White/Red and CDP taxi's in a 13 and these fit exactly the same.

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Finishline's initial stock is from theit warehouse.  When they restock online, it is them updating the website with their inventory that is leftover in their stores.  Neither inventories are kept track of in real time which is why there are always cancellations.

I hope CT has some stock because they usually come through really well, even if it takes two weeks to get your shoes

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Finishline's initial stock is from theit warehouse.  When they restock online, it is them updating the website with their inventory that is leftover in their stores.  Neither inventories are kept track of in real time which is why there are always cancellations.
Can't turn #*%# into anything else except more #*%#

Had to wait in line for two hours for this at The Galleria Champs in Houston. I didn't get to cop my size 10.5 but I was able to get a 10. Dude infront of me bought the last 10.5. No biggy the 10 actually fits good. This do run a haft size big.

still debating copping for 235 from the link i put up... seems like a fair price since i see these going for 250 minimum.. only thing is idk if the sizes are us or uk

I'm about to head out to NTSM to pick up my pair. I'll probably chill at the beach for a bit and hit up the pier first to grab some munchies. Get my pair and drive down the blvd to get my second one at NTLA. This laidback Saturday was worth the worrying on Thursday to get my RSVPs. Cali livin'
pimp.gif

Congrats to everyone that copped a pair already! I joined in on the NDC fiasco last night just to see how it went and felt the same pain as everyone else
mad.gif

[h2]
[/h2][h2]Thank you for your order![/h2]
Your order has been received and it is currently being processed.

We will be sending you the details of your order in a separate email for your records.

Thanks again and congratulations on your fresh J's!

— The Finish Line

Just received above email for last nights order during NDC madness

Waits for cancellation

[h2]
[/h2][h2]Thank you for your order![/h2]
Your order has been received and it is currently being processed.

We will be sending you the details of your order in a separate email for your records.

Thanks again and congratulations on your fresh J's!

— The Finish Line

Just received above email for last nights order during NDC madness

Waits for cancellation

Just got that too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom