AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SolexSup

Originally Posted by Kris B Bills

@Solexsup when exactly did you order from End because I was checked out at exactly 6:53pm Est and still haven't gotten shipping confirmation for my one pair????

Like 6:05ish 
im kinda lawrys
i checked out before 6pm hit & i didnt get any tracking or order shipped email 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ColdCity

@Solexsup when exactly did you order from End because I was checked out at exactly 6:53pm Est and still haven't gotten shipping confirmation for my one pair????

Like 6:05ish 
im kinda lawrys
frown.gif

@ Solexsup where are u located????

Thanks for clearing that up woody23. I just remember buying all the xii's sometime end of 03 beginning of 04. And as for paying $265 for stealth x's, people can drop however much they want, their shoes. Me personally wouldnt buy them even at under $100, but thats me.

FYI ,local footlocker manager told me they getting another shipment. Everyone looking to cop just wait it out.!

I just wanna double up. I need a pair now and for down the road . . . for one so far, waiting for other site to put up their stock and/or waiting for prices to fall below $220, size 10

im kinda lawrys
frown.gif

NY 
pimp.gif

Whats your delivery date? Mine is the 27th but Im out here in San Fran Cali. Gonna be headin outto NY on the 26th for the first timeso Im juice, heard its live out there. On the other, gonna miss that shipment. Oh well.

im kinda lawrys
frown.gif

NY 
pimp.gif

OK me too I should have known with the Raekwon avatar lol but you said 6:05 which will only be confusing because they didn't go live on End till 6:50 pm est so did you order after 7pm?

Mine is the 27th too. My FNL and Eastbay should prob be here on thurs or friday too. Looking like a good week
pimp.gif
. Anyone know why a bunch of euro sites didnt throw these up?

NY 
pimp.gif

OK me too I should have know with the Raekwon avatar lol but you said 6:05 which will only be confusing because they didn't go live on End till 6:50 pm est so did you order after 7pm?
Oops meant 7:05 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by aphexacid

FutureDHughes wrote:

You're buying habits match your posts here at NT. You quote and post gifs, static pictures and fill topics with BS all day. And you keep resellers pockets full.

I really love this forum.
Nothing but a pack of people who judge others.

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Say what you want to help make yourself sleep at night.

Mine is the 27th too. My FNL and Eastbay should prob be here on thurs or friday too. Looking like a good week
pimp.gif

NY 
pimp.gif

OK me too I should have know with the Raekwon avatar lol but you said 6:05 which will only be confusing because they didn't go live on End till 6:50 pm est so did you order after 7pm?
embarassed.gif

So that's two people now with shipping confirmations maybe doing there shipping confirms today and didn't get to mine yet but its weird I ordered that fast and early and didn't get one yet did you guys use the free ship code and is End known for canceling orders?

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Yikes, I didn't believe it until I just checked. Those Stealth 10s ARE sitting on FNL.com
30t6p3b.gif

they restock...they weren't sitting.
Surprised they sold out to begin with, but it seems that anything sells out nowadays.  Not a release I paid much of any attention to.

Originally Posted by acoppola331

Originally Posted by JiggaGold

http://www.yrsoles.com/#!__jordan-12-playoffs

They have a picture of OGs...
Far from OG with those plastic $%% laceloops 
Originally Posted by Dimelo

Originally Posted by aphexacid

FutureDHughes wrote:

You're buying habits match your posts here at NT. You quote and post gifs and static pictures all and fill topics with BS all day. And you keep resellers pockets full.

I agree

Co-sign "bro" 
30t6p3b.gif

T

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

So that's two people now with shipping confirmations maybe doing there shipping confirms today and didn't get to mine yet but its weird I ordered that fast and early and didn't get one yet did you guys use the free ship code and is End known for canceling orders?

Got my shipment conf sat morning. Ordered @ 4:02 pst. I didnt get to use the free shipping code but emailed them shortly after about it. Of course they were unable to honor it after the order was placed.

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Originally Posted by cmore501

Here is my story:

Tried the online release Friday night on FNL (I'm on the west coast so the midnight release was 9:01 for me). I chose to go through them first to get the rewards points but tried for 2 hours with no success. Same with NDC and FTL.com, within that time span. So, I went to plan B, which was to get up in the morning and go to Cerritos Mall FNL that was going open at 8. There is also a Sheikh's, FTL, Champs and FA but the FNL had been a success for me for every release day purchase since the '01 black/red XI retro and, once again, the reward points.
 Got to the mall around 5:45 a.m. with about 30 or so people outside. They were allowing everyone in at 5 at a time to line up at the store of their choice (at 6:00). I line up at the FNL and see that I'm about 20th in line. Not a bad position, especially for this store, I thought, because they generally seem to get a nice size shipment all the other times I've come. The results were different this time.
 8:00 rolls around. After the first 6-7 people come and go, they make the announcement  of what's left and not one size 13 mentioned. Streak broken. So I start to head over to FTL. While I had been waiting at FNL, I was told they passed out tickets for their stock of 25 pairs. I went over anyway just to make one last attempt. I get there and I'm standing behind these 3 guys who all have tickets. One of them asked me what size I was trying to get and upon telling him, he offered to sell me his ticket (for my size) for $100. He didn't wear that size. He was just one of those people who couldn't get their size so just took what was left to sell or trade. I politely declined and decided to take my chances.  
 After a couple of minutes passed, a great thing happened. One of the other two guys that was with him just offered me his size 13 ticket for nothing. Wasn't his size, either, so his intentions were the same as his friend's was. He decided he "didn't want to deal with the hassle". I thanked him and told him I really appreciated his act of kindness. Even when one of other boys finished his purchase ahead of me and was heading out, I told him to tell his friend I really appreciated what he did.
 Goes to show that there's still some good people in the world. Period. Not just in the sneaker community.

That happened to me on the 11/12 CDP release this teen was in line with his girl and he was like an 8.5 he ended up buying the last sz 13. I got screwed because they only sold like 11 pairs that morning. Anyway I since we all kinda knew each other from conversing while waiting in line I told him after he bought that I'll just buy it off him for an additional 10 bucks and he don't have to worry about trying to sell it off and what not. It's funny he asked his GF what to do, and she said why not? I was like man she's a keeper and you're saint. So that's how I got lucky in more ways than one because I went home woke up my girl and did what adults do because I got so turned on from the thrills!!! LOL
Good story. The last sentence had me
roll.gif
!

pimp.gif

embarassed.gif

I ordered two pairs from them. The first order I didn't use the free shipping code, & I got a tracking number for them Saturday morning around 8. The second one I did use the free shipping code, & I got a tracking number for them this morning. They're both scheduled to be delivered this Friday

Originally Posted by xavdiesel

Originally Posted by cmore501

Here is my story:

Tried the online release Friday night on FNL (I'm on the west coast so the midnight release was 9:01 for me). I chose to go through them first to get the rewards points but tried for 2 hours with no success. Same with NDC and FTL.com, within that time span. So, I went to plan B, which was to get up in the morning and go to Cerritos Mall FNL that was going open at 8. There is also a Sheikh's, FTL, Champs and FA but the FNL had been a success for me for every release day purchase since the '01 black/red XI retro and, once again, the reward points.
 Got to the mall around 5:45 a.m. with about 30 or so people outside. They were allowing everyone in at 5 at a time to line up at the store of their choice (at 6:00). I line up at the FNL and see that I'm about 20th in line. Not a bad position, especially for this store, I thought, because they generally seem to get a nice size shipment all the other times I've come. The results were different this time.
 8:00 rolls around. After the first 6-7 people come and go, they make the announcement  of what's left and not one size 13 mentioned. Streak broken. So I start to head over to FTL. While I had been waiting at FNL, I was told they passed out tickets for their stock of 25 pairs. I went over anyway just to make one last attempt. I get there and I'm standing behind these 3 guys who all have tickets. One of them asked me what size I was trying to get and upon telling him, he offered to sell me his ticket (for my size) for $100. He didn't wear that size. He was just one of those people who couldn't get their size so just took what was left to sell or trade. I politely declined and decided to take my chances.  
 After a couple of minutes passed, a great thing happened. One of the other two guys that was with him just offered me his size 13 ticket for nothing. Wasn't his size, either, so his intentions were the same as his friend's was. He decided he "didn't want to deal with the hassle". I thanked him and told him I really appreciated his act of kindness. Even when one of other boys finished his purchase ahead of me and was heading out, I told him to tell his friend I really appreciated what he did.
 Goes to show that there's still some good people in the world. Period. Not just in the sneaker community.

That happened to me on the 11/12 CDP release this teen was in line with his girl and he was like an 8.5 he ended up buying the last sz 13. I got screwed because they only sold like 11 pairs that morning. Anyway I since we all kinda knew each other from conversing while waiting in line I told him after he bought that I'll just buy it off him for an additional 10 bucks and he don't have to worry about trying to sell it off and what not. It's funny he asked his GF what to do, and she said why not? I was like man she's a keeper and you're saint. So that's how I got lucky in more ways than one because I went home woke up my girl and did what adults do because I got so turned on from the thrills!!! LOL
Good story, xavdiesel. The last sentence had me
roll.gif
!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom