AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

I had 3 items in cart on offspring and it said 355 gbp total...330+25 ship...was the vat included? Or already taken off? 355 gbp is roughly 580 shipped ofr 3 pairs..vat or no vat,good price..but if its an additional $ off b.c of the cat,I would def. Buy

Anyone know?

Tax is still in there. Email them after you get them and they should sort you.

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Has anyone figured out why some pair come with hangtangs and others don't?

No clue.  Had some cement's IV with that issue too.

All my pairs came with hangtags. 

Where did you pick up from that it didn't get a hang tag?

i also used mastercard and went without any problems.do i email them after i get my shoes or before sorry for all the questions 

Originally Posted by david1990

i also used mastercard and went without any problems.do i email them after i get my shoes or before sorry for all the questions 

i just emailed them as soon as i placed my order, theres no reason they cant do it now i would think

Just compared these to my 04s and the 04s leather makes 2012s look like a joke. Still hot though and glad to have a clean pair since My 04s were in major rotation back then. Glad I copped after hesitating at first.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Has anyone figured out why some pair come with hangtangs and others don't?

No clue.  Had some cement's IV with that issue too.

All my pairs came with hangtags. 

Where did you pick up from that it didn't get a hang tag?
I got one pair from NTNY, and 2 Pair from Finishline. None came with any tags. (No, not reselling. One to rock, one to stock, and one to trade *cough* looking for lebron 9 cannons sz 13-14 *cough*)

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Shipped from NBA Store. Came double boxed with packing paper so the shoe box doesn't slide around.

2ldyiyw.jpg

Time to stock these and never wear them until they retro again in 5 years then complain about how 2012 Playoff 12s > 2017 Playoff 12s in quality.

Just kidding, I like to wear my shoes.

2ibhgev.jpg

From my perspective, I'm a size 9, if I went .5 down, it would probably be too snug for comfort. It does have a bit of room for my toes.
Comfort level isn't bad. I been walking around in them for a couple hours at the mall.
These are my first 12's so I don't have any older OG's or Retros to compare them.
The leather/padding is pretty thin. I'm not sure if the older 12's were thicker or not but that something to think about if you ball in these, but I don't so it doesn't bother me.
After a few hours of breaking them in, shoes have no creases, but only time will tell.
Everyone's feet are different so how it feels for me might not be the same for you.
Plastic lace loops that look like metal and cheap thin shoe laces.
frown.gif

The quality on mines was good, just a small white glue stain on the sole which came off easily and some frayed stitching all around the shoes. Nothing to bad or noticeable.

Overall I'm still happy with my shoes so I'm not complaining. Like what lil wayne and that kid from Degrassi says, YOLO.
Now lets talk about these shoes!

Lol @ the complaining. QFT about some of these mofos.
are you standing on the box? you need to get your weight up son...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by penalize

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by spOOfy

Shipped from NBA Store. Came double boxed with packing paper so the shoe box doesn't slide around.

Time to stock these and never wear them until they retro again in 5 years then complain about how 2012 Playoff 12s > 2017 Playoff 12s in quality.

Just kidding, I like to wear my shoes.

From my perspective, I'm a size 9, if I went .5 down, it would probably be too snug for comfort. It does have a bit of room for my toes.
Comfort level isn't bad. I been walking around in them for a couple hours at the mall.
These are my first 12's so I don't have any older OG's or Retros to compare them.
The leather/padding is pretty thin. I'm not sure if the older 12's were thicker or not but that something to think about if you ball in these, but I don't so it doesn't bother me.
After a few hours of breaking them in, shoes have no creases, but only time will tell.
Everyone's feet are different so how it feels for me might not be the same for you.
Plastic lace loops that look like metal and cheap thin shoe laces.
frown.gif

The quality on mines was good, just a small white glue stain on the sole which came off easily and some frayed stitching all around the shoes. Nothing to bad or noticeable.

Overall I'm still happy with my shoes so I'm not complaining. Like what lil wayne and that kid from Degrassi says, YOLO.
Now lets talk about these shoes!

Lol @ the complaining. QFT about some of these mofos.
are you standing on the box? you need to get your weight up son...

embarassed.gif

frown.gif

mad.gif

grin.gif

lol I'm just sitting down with my feet rested on the shipping box

Ignore the none playoffs. My 2 pairs to stock came in from Eastbay today to go along with my pair I already had. None are for sale... Just happy I was able to actually get as many as I wanted of these with no problems! 
happy.gif

Thanks for the response...3 pairs for 355 gbp ($580) is about 195 each...minus vat tax and we're looking at 180-185 each, def. A good price
pimp.gif
too bad I have $ tied up in other orders that haven't processed yet

so tired of people comparing the '04's to these. I HIGHLY doubt we'll have someone say the '12's were better. Stop stating the obvious.

Originally Posted by casper90403

so tired of people comparing the '04's to these. I HIGHLY doubt we'll have someone say the '12's were better. Stop stating the obvious.

Exactly. I have my 04 and I know it's not going to be the same. If you go into these thinking they will be the same your going to be disappointed..... These are really nice but if you keep comparing anything to something that is obviously better your going to find flaws...

anyone else done with 12s for this year? Obsidians and cool greys are ok, Taxi's are nice if they drop, but theyre so close to playoffs id rather save for something else, and i cant buy every dam release theyre putting out!

My year looks like:
low XI's
Possibly Cavs IV's
Oly VI or VII (prefer 6's but if i cant get em will settle for 7's)
Raptor VIIs
Blk/Cmt IV's
bred XIs

Obsidians are just ok? What what what?!?!!?

Stopped reading his post after that... I might be alone but I've have playoffs retro'd already. I'd rather have the obsidians then the playoffs right now.
Obsidians are one of my must cops of the year. I'd rather strike out on the Breds this Christmas since I've had those now 3 times

maybe its just my own opinion, but i like the playoffs better, id cop obsidians if i could walk in and grab them, but at this rate, im not searching euro sites for hours or lining up just to score them, i understand their rarity but thats not a motivator for me in a cop, i really have to just like the shoe.

Originally Posted by BigBrandon

Obsidians are just ok? What what what?!?!!?

Stopped reading his post after that... I might be alone but I've have playoffs retro'd already. I'd rather have the obsidians then the playoffs right now.
Obsidians are one of my must cops of the year. I'd rather strike out on the Breds this Christmas since I've had those now 3 times
I'm with you. If I could only get one, it would be the Obsidians.

^you'll probably change your mind as we get closer. we could look at this thread from page 1 and see all of the responses about the playoffs and how people were passing. People got thirsty once more pics were posted and we got closer to game time.

you might be right, i really was not a 12 person this time last year, just really grew on me in the past few months, im not really sure if it has something to do with missed releases biting at me or what. I know that seeing the low taxis in person had something to do with it. But the shoe looks a whole lot better on foot.
Stalley looked like a damn fool rocking them but they do look great on feet, and its one of the best executed tar heel shoes, i feel like.

At first I was feelin the box but now I hate it. the thing is so damn flimsy I bet the fake garbage that comes from china gets a better box than these overpriced retros. JB is so cheap but hey thats nothing new to us customers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom