AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

a $35 profit

Biggest Flaw In Your Concept.....

I Don't Know About You, But I'm Not Waiting An Hour+ In ANY Line For A Meer 35 Bucks Profit
laugh.gif

Not To Mention Time And Gas Spent To Go To And From A Store, And Then Eventually Over To The Post To Ship....... I Would Say These Factors Are The MAIN Reasons You See Resell Prices Asking $80+ Over Retail
wink.gif

i feel where your coming from don't get me wrong,  personally unless i was making a significant profit i wouldn't even bother waiting in line at all and if i were to wait on line for a few hours with the intent of turning a profit i wouldn't move em for a small profit either. however seeing how a good chunk of past releases have been, those who panic and need to have the shoes right now and right away will overpay and cop for around $270,  once everyone that HAS to have them get em, the prices drop and that's how it is with almost every release. you need to strike when the iron is hot. those who didn't get $280 or so for their pairs by the end of this weekend are most likely going to end up selling their pairs for less then what they would've liked to get for them.

i've seen ds 2004 playoff xii's sell on here in the $210-220 range as recent as a few months back,  chicago x's have been listed on here for what i would consider to be reasonable prices, i remember seeing dudes paying $350 for the yellow foams, a week and a half later they were selling for retail, tax, and shipping.  i can't knock dudes getting their money but those who don't maximize profits during the intial weekend of the release usually end up selling for less then they wanted.
When I cam put, my friends usually tag along. They wait in line with me, so I ask them to get me extra pairs. No extra effort required.

Originally Posted by KixxRus

^^^^its a legitimate question.. thats y its called a FORUM.. to discuss things not for you to give your ignorant opinion. so keep it moving

IGNORANT
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

People need other people opinion on what to trade
laugh.gif

If I have a shoe I want to trade then getting an opinion from someone like you isn't going to help me make a decision.
I want CG 3's and if I wanna trade my SJ XI's for them then I'm going to do it.
I COULDN'T care less what you or others think of the trade its what I want to do.
People asking for others input on trades are either people who are followers and hoping to follow trends or people who have NO IDEA.

Originally Posted by BayArea23

RMK just restocked on this for $209.99 plus shipping...

+ shipping kills it.. you can find similar usually on CL or other online places.. i had an 11, but too big so i hooked a coworker up with em.. now on to hunting for a 10.5

To clear it up....the customs duty was from OFFSPRING order
30t6p3b.gif

price was a little under $200 each AND they refund you 22 GBP PER PAIR...so that refund will offset the customs duty

Damn C, couldnt shoot me a text?
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

Originally Posted by KixxRus

Originally Posted by MRFLOWERS

is this an even trade? im not too fond of playoffs was gonna cop just for COLLECTION purposes. my boi really wants em and i wanted to trade for his ds aqua 8s. however he wants two shoes for those aquas: HE KNOWS WHAT I HAVE DOUBLES AND TRIPLES OF HE WANTS PLAYOFFS AND MY DS FIRE RED 3S. I FEEL LIKE IM GETTING THE SHORTER END OF THE DEAL ON THIS IF I AGREE. WHAT DO U SAY NT FAMILY?
hell NO!!.. do not give him 2 kixx for his aqua 8s.. slap him with ur playoffs.. either  the fire red 3s or playoffs.. aqua 8s were a GENERAL RELEASE when they came out.. i understand if they were OG aquas(collection purposes only) but they are not.... dont get played on that deal....
nah i feel u i even offered him playoffs and $$$ he said nah he wants shoes i knew it wasnt even im like nah but i was just making sure i got a general concensus on the matter good lookin out bro
wink.gif

you would be robbing him if he made that deal, but two shoes would be much. You should give him $$$ and 12's for his Aqua's.

Originally Posted by casper90403

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Anyone get a refund from snipes yet?

I'm still waiting. Got cancellation notice on Tuesday. I'm getting annoyed now

Use their contact form and include your order number.  If you translate the email that they sent you they want you to either choose another item or tell them that you'll just take the refund.

Dodged a bullet.  First and last time I ever try and order from them.  My small list of overseas sites to order from is shrinking.  Not gonna get raped by customs.

Originally Posted by Minitsuj

Originally Posted by ColdCity

& i "Hash" laced them so my T W O 3 shows
Great idea! I might just do that to mine now..
grin.gif

i stand out a lil when im wearing them since most leave them factory laced.... all my xii's get the hash treatment as soon as i get em

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Use their contact form and include your order number.  If you translate the email that they sent you they want you to either choose another item or tell them that you'll just take the refund.

Dodged a bullet.  First and last time I ever try and order from them.  My small list of overseas sites to order from is shrinking.  Not gonna get raped by customs.

i have to initiate the refund request? Thats garbage. I was hoping the refund would just come back to me.

Forgot when I ordered, but I got canceled the next day with that email that took forever to translate with google . . . anyways what I did was go straight to paypal and tell them that they canceled my order and I need to start the refund process myself which I cannot do because the email and their website is all in german and very unclear. They opened up a claim, escalated it to a dispute immediately, and the €€€.€€ my were in my PayPal account the next morning.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by mross16

DS Chicago x's for DS playoff xii's a good deal?

I'll take playoffs all day. Chi X's do nothing for me.

+1.. to each, his own though

chi x's never has been retroed and dont think they will be again. anyone heard of any restocks?

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

Originally Posted by mister704

To the dude with the glue stains. I would say a extremely small dab of goo-gone. Maybe even dilute it becauseit can rip right through your shoe and all.

Lol dang, thanks for the tip but ripping through the shoe? I got shaky hands, I'm cool ha. Appreciate it though

Anything can damage the leather, even with the acetone.   
But on the other hand, I'm sure that glue stain is not so noticeable, but if you're anything like me, it would bother me too. 
laugh.gif

casper90403 wrote:
Originally Posted by mross16

DS Chicago x's for DS playoff xii's a good deal?

I'll take playoffs all day. Chi X's do nothing for me.

I would do it if I missed out on the Chi X's, and had an extra pair of playoffs in hand to trade.  Otherwise, I wouldn't. 

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

Forgot when I ordered, but I got canceled the next day with that email that took forever to translate with google . . . anyways what I did was go straight to paypal and tell them that they canceled my order and I need to start the refund process myself which I cannot do because the email and their website is all in german and very unclear. They opened up a claim, escalated it to a dispute immediately, and the €€€.€€ my were in my PayPal account the next morning.
pimp.gif

Thanks man, that sounds like a better plan.

Originally Posted by bighead balrog

pimp.gif

Where on paypal did you do this?  Did you just open up a dispute and explain the situation? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom