AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Trying to get some views up?

laugh.gif

Trying to get your post count up? 
roll.gif

on one of my pairs...the white part on the inside has creases....im pretty sure its not just from me trying them on

Originally Posted by woody23

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

^ Trying to get some views up?

laugh.gif

Trying to get your post count up? 
roll.gif
Haha, the irony in that...

Anyways, onlitwo - do you have pics? The GS pair I got for my lady kinda has that issue on the outter mudguard. It looks like a result of the "leather" having too much "puff" in certain areas.

been wearing mine lately and i gotta say they are pretty comfortable. the zoom air in these feels pretty good too.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

came home and these [color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]killer whale xii[/color] were waiting for me

6da369f26e659f83b4932fb5f929a5b0d41f2f47_r.png
Have I missed something?
Lmao one of my coworkers called the 12s the killer whales. I looked at em and hit the alonzomourning.gif
roll.gif
I knew that name would get responses

mine finally arrived after ordering them from interstate on Thursday. Felt like a lifetime !
tongue.gif

you guys who posted these run big are correct, as i had to go half size up, as it was the last pair the store had in stock.

Think i might slip in a pair of my AJ 2012 soles to fill out the space.
pimp.gif

6 ft., 195lbs, size 11 in Jordans. A nice new crispy pair of regular cut Levi's 501 or shrink to fit 501 are my go to jeans when I unDS a pair of Jordans from my collection. These Playoff 12s will be unDSd in August/end of summer when everyone is off the hype. I don't like to wear recent releases right away because everyone else will have them on.

Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by eljeffreynyc

I ordered two pairs from Endclothing and they shipped via fedex. I just got an email from someone at fedex saying I need to fill out some customs forms and they also want to know what kind of leather in the sneakers (cow, lamb, etc.) Any idea what I should put down?
Thanks.

^^^
What Al Bundy said...the form doesnt really matter, they just need it so your shoes can clear customs and deliver.  Lambskin is more expensive than cow though...

After you get the shoes, you will receive a Fed Ex invoice bill a week or so later.  If you don't want to pay, you need to call the Fed Ex customer service.  First operator has no swag, ask to speak with the customs office.  Be polite, play dumb and explain how you were buying shoes for you and a relative or something and you dont understand what the tax was for.  Fed Ex has a 1-time fee waiver and they can let you off the hook or reduce it...good luck...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

damn just had a size 14 in my cart at FNL and someone beat me to it. I know it had to be one of you Nter's
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toughmoney

damn just had a size 14 in my cart at FNL and someone beat me to it. I know it had to be one of you Nter's
laugh.gif

i was on my phone going through fnl website this morning, added my size to my cart and then realized that they were sold out and just had the link there to tease me haha

Originally Posted by VA TECH

http://www.rmkstore.com/w...playoff-black-white-red/

Plenty of sizes up on this site, but shipping is kinda crazy...

Questionable/grey market/variant site if I remember correctly.

a lot of people do the preorders through them.. it just "secures" a pair for you if you're willing to pay the extra $$$ to get your pair..

should we give up hope on restocks at this point? cuz if so then sites like rmk are pretty much what you'll have to be working with

Originally Posted by dmenshunzz

Originally Posted by VA TECH

http://www.rmkstore.com/w...playoff-black-white-red/

Plenty of sizes up on this site, but shipping is kinda crazy...

Questionable/grey market/variant site if I remember correctly.

a lot of people do the preorders through them.. it just "secures" a pair for you if you're willing to pay the extra $$$ to get your pair..

should we give up hope on restocks at this point? cuz if so then sites like rmk are pretty much what you'll have to be working with

i think its looking that way, all the uk sites are sold out at this point, and the 220-280 rape prices are pretty much standard

that's what i was afraid of.. sorry thing is i picked up one on ndc release day.. just didn't do my research and they were too big so i hooked up a coworker so was hoping karma would wrap back around.. haha.. i'll wait patiently

Just got a pair for $230 shipped on Ebay....wish I didn't miss out on all of the restocks

UK sz7 is still IN STOCK on ashopcalledwood (see above link) .... 120 GBP + shipping, under 210 shipped.....order I placed last week arrived in 2 business days (DHL delivery)....no customs either (2 pairs). Hope this helps

Snipes order was cancelled. Refunds are immediate?

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

UK sz7 is still IN STOCK on ashopcalledwood (see above link) .... 120 GBP + shipping, under 210 shipped.....order I placed last week arrived in 2 business days (DHL delivery)....no customs either (2 pairs). Hope this helps

Snipes order was cancelled. Refunds are immediate?

You should call paypal yourself to get your refund. Snipes makes the customer initiate the refund process and it is quite difficult considering their website and emails are all in german. When I called they opened a claim, escalated it to a dispute immediately, and my $$$ was back in my paypal acct the next day. Make sure you tell them they sent you a cancelation email in german and you cannot navigate their website to initiate the refund process as the email instructs.
Anyways, I finally doubled up last night off craigslist for $220. Now I can beat a pair to the ground with out worries.

Done with this thread now. Congrats to those that got theirs at a price fair to them and good luck to all those still trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom