AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Got another size 12. Customer Rep from FNL said it's a lot of pairs still available.

I just dont understand where all these keep coming from. This is the second LARGE restock of these from FNL.

Idk either. I just wish there were a cavs iv restock. I still don't have a pair of those.

i just got 2 pairs off FNL finally! Im glad i waited it out. Im getting mixed signals thou if its TTS. Some say TTS, some say go .5 under. I guess i will find out

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Got another size 12. Customer Rep from FNL said it's a lot of pairs still available.

I just dont understand where all these keep coming from. This is the second LARGE restock of these from FNL.
some stores don't sell out.. resellers return unsold pairs.. nike allocates a few more pairs to them .. lots of different things  

thanks for the heads up from a few NTers via text
pimp.gif
was able to double up finally
pimp.gif

Just copped a 10.5, maybe I can use this one as trade if I can't get the obsidians.

Apparently they're out of 10.5s and 11s. Couldn't get either to go through on the site. Eluded by the Playoffs once again.

Originally Posted by Air Brock 5

Apparently they're out of 10.5s and 11s. Couldn't get either to go through on the site. Eluded by the Playoffs once again.

I had called the sales rep to place my order since I don't trust the site as much.

Finally got my size 8! i was on the verge of giving on thinking i'd be able to cop for retail!

If I was a bettin man then I'd say resellers already scooped anything up that was there. I got to the info kinda late.

Damn I was going to double up on these, but I said nah... I still have the 04's DS and I have one pair of these from when they released.

I have to pay my friend that got me the AKJO's this weekend plus I might get those Obsidian 12's.

Damn what to do what to do
30t6p3b.gif

I'm going to fall back you guys good luck hope you get you pairs... to the dude that threw up the link good looking though.

They are still showing on the site for me. Did you try the mobile site as well?

Copped my 11. I just hope it goes through. Perfect timing since I was going to get the Obsidians as a consolation for missing these the first time.

10.5 are still showing only 11's are gone

^
I was thinking the same thing, but then again got to remember a lot of people are at school or work. I wish all releases were in the daytime Monday through Thursday.

Thanks for the link, dmenshunzz! I hope they put up the 'Big Kids' sizes. Need to get a pair for my lady...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom