Kixclusive has them up for sale, looks pretty good to me

http://www.kixclusive.com...ro-2012-black-white.aspx

Those pictures look A LOT better IMO.

I'm back on board.
grin.gif

i see another concord release people will be hyped for these
at least where i am my mall will have 100 pairs tops and 300
people or more

I can see hype for XI's, III's, IV's, but to most the XII's were a hit or miss with sneakerheads. I love them, but they weren't as sought after as the aforementioned.

Nowadays though...never know what's going to happen on any JB release.

Originally Posted by 23fien

i see another concord release people will be hyped for these
at least where i am my mall will have 100 pairs tops and 300
people or more
sick.gif

lifehack_rut.jpg

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

I can see hype for XI's, III's, IV's, but to most the XII's were a hit or miss with sneakerheads. I love them, but they weren't as sought after as the aforementioned.

The Playoff XIIs are special though, easily the best colorway of the XIIs IMO, and I remember they sold pretty quick back in 2004.

Originally Posted by Wayne141

The Playoff XIIs are special though, easily the best colorway of the XIIs IMO, and I remember they sold pretty quick back in 2004.
That doesn't bode well for me, these are my favorite XII's. I just hope it's not another cement IV fiasco. 

They only thing that has me so/so is it look like the Playoff's will have that 2009 White/red 12's Shape 
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif
 just saying 

Originally Posted by show time 96

They only thing that has me so/so is it look like the Playoff's will have that 2009 White/red 12's Shape 
indifferent.gif

ohwell.gif
 just saying 
Yeah, that toe box area bothers me. Still copping just one pair, however.

^the black leather looks real creased already

its more creased than the Chicago X

regardless im cop so im going to shut my mouth
ohwell.gif
lol

That doesn't bode well for me, these are my favorite XII's. I just hope it's not another cement IV fiasco. 

Cement IV fiasco?

Get to your spot two hours before the store opens and you get your pair.

I'm suppose to be slowing down on buying shoes, but after seeing more and more pics. It's getting hard to resist these

How long do you think that stitching is going to hold together all around the body of the shoes?
nerd.gif

I can foresee that as the first thing to go...

Originally Posted by moundraised23

i just need 2 know if these are true or sz down like all these other retros
thanx in advance
IMO XIIs have always run half a size big.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

How long do you think that stitching is going to hold together all around the body of the shoes?
nerd.gif

I can foresee that as the first thing to go...

Hmmm, I don't know, the 2009 White/Red XII's were cheaply made, but I think those are still holding strong.  

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Cement IV fiasco?

^ Exactly.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Cement IV fiasco?

Not in the Bay Area, most places had lines way early in the morning or handed out wristbands 2 days prior. I'm sorry I can't attend a 6am wristband handout when I have work at 7am haha. In the Bay, size 9.5/10 (my size) are always the first to go.

I'm sure most Bay Area folks can agree getting to a spot 2 hours before opening wouldn't have helped.

I can't wait for this release. I've never been the biggest fan of the 12s but the Playoffs are a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom