Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dimez81

aa03.jpg

aa01.jpg

aa04.jpg

aa02.jpg

aa06.jpg

I might just cop for down the road

The leather looks bad on these... and the sides are like cardboard. If this is what its going to be like I am really happy to save my money.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CRH1979

Is that really Navy Blue...

It's not navy blue. The black on the sock liner is going to be lighter just for the simple fact it's a cloth. No need to get pissed off its black just not as pitch black as the color on the leather.

Just copped from shopademics.com. after seein how fast they flew at dss im not chancin missin at least 1 pr. Price is lowest i can find for a preorder. Its 241 shipped to the states...

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

It's not navy blue. The black on the sock liner is going to be lighter just for the simple fact it's a cloth. No need to get pissed off its black just not as pitch black as the color on the leather.

laugh.gif
Some of the comments up here are ridiculous. Plus it's the lighting, there's a reason the third and fourth pics look different.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

laugh.gif
Some of the comments up here are ridiculous. Plus it's the lighting, there's a reason the third and fourth pics look different.

Dudes is reaching for something to nitpick at.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Pics above look ok. Definitely not as "puffy" as I would've hoped for. Hopefully the leather is good quality.

I actually compared these pics to my og pair and they aren't that bad... the leather is very shiny compared to the original.  But from whats jb been putting out lately its pretty on par with recently releases.  Looks like they did a good job...
I do not like the color red change on the front or back but its minor.

Cant wait to see the final release....these will def be like when the cements 4 came out I think.

I prob will buy a pair to where years down the road.
Yeah, it may be all in the camera angles as you can't really see 3D in photos.  As stated the pics look ok and I'll definitely put in work to make sure I get a pair or two (already started matter of fact).  I would love to get a pair of 04's, but I'm not going to pay $300+ for someone's used shoes if these are on point.  I've only purchased one pre-owned pair of shoes before and that was because the seller tried to pass them off as DS.  Filed a eBay case and showed him what time it was.
laugh.gif

Found a pair of OGs in really good shape for $175 shipped. Thinking of pulling the trigger and then just passing on these. What do you think?

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Found a pair of OGs in really good shape for $175 shipped. Thinking of pulling the trigger and then just passing on these. What do you think?
Just think for a second about the question you're asking. Assuming that the quality of the shoe is fair, you're getting a 15 year old OG shoe with build quality that is quite literally 10X better than some replica/authentic-fake.

Go at least a half size up as the padding on OG XIIs is really thick. 

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Do it. People are going to tell you about sole separation and all that but my pair has NOT separated. I wear them quite a bit. From what I can see on the new pairs is that the leather is paper thin. They will be creased up within 5 wears. The OGs however have really thick, durable leather which you can iron out whenever creases come in.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Originally Posted by omarzmethod21

Is it just the angle or is there no jumpman on the toe????

There's a jumpman on the toe.
Its black.

On my phone so I'm not sure if it quoted, but the jumpman on the 2012 retro will be red. NOT black.

pre ordered my 2 pairs on Sunday

For all the Canadian NT'ers:

foot locker opened pre orders last week. If you are a smaller size I suggest you get in there ASAP and place your order. I was told that sizes 9, 9.5 and 13 are sold out across the country (Im speaking on behalf of foot locker only, Champs will be getting them too but no pre orders, first come first served)

Its black.
how sure are u?? im tired of these pics we need official ones....i see some with red some black some puffy some flat...come on now jb

Originally Posted by Clezzie is back

Its black.
how sure are u?? im tired of these pics we need official ones....i see some with red some black some puffy some flat...come on now jb

maybe they're releaseing some with red and some with black 
ohwell.gif

prob wont reeli know what they look like till you open the box that morning....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom