AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats the deal with people on ebay auctioning off these as "PRE-SALE" at inflated prices???
Anybody paid for kicks this way only to find out the person offering cannot get the shoes???
I can't see how they can take money for something they don't have on the proviso they will get them RD.

The pics with the box look atrocious, but the official pics look pretty good. Definitely not flat and disgusting like the earlier pics.

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by just blaze

XI remember the 2004 retro being one of the most comfy shoes I've even worn! I hope these are the same!

French blues were like walking on a cloud.... The 12s retro take me back. Elementary school, everyone in class had a pair in one of the cw. I remember the cherries were predominantly rocked by females in my class. And I was so happy when my best friend got the navy ones cuz he always got them Sega buddies but his parents broke down and bought him a pair of them. He was ecstatic and I was just as happy. I had the bred, I put $50 of my own money towards after an art contest I won. And when I fractured my ankle real bad I had the doctor give me a red cast to match my J's at least lol. In hs, I had the French blues 2 week early. That was the first time I ever rocked my shoes out the store. I was 17 and snapping everybody neck in the mall. Everyone rushing me like, yo where you get those. I worked at FNL then and rocked them to work, but my mgr made me take em off cuz every customer was asking where I get em since they knew FNL wasn't selling em. Oh sweet memories.

French blue 12s are the last time i recall jb using real leather .

Yeah I don't doubt that cuz them joints survived a beating but the material remained in great condition for all the wear.

I still got all my old XII's. How you post a pic???

Waiting on the hazing first. Lol Then a helpful poster.

Simply put:
[ img ] *insert .jpg or .png or .gif here* [ /img ]

No spaces.

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Whats the deal with people on ebay auctioning off these as "PRE-SALE" at inflated prices???
Anybody paid for kicks this way only to find out the person offering cannot get the shoes???
I can't see how they can take money for something they don't have on the proviso they will get them RD.

I had a site screw me on a pre order so that they could sell for more basically.

Preordered BB Lebron 9's for $235 shipped 2 months in advance and never got em but dude was more than happy to provide a refund cause he didnt wanna let em go for that.....smh, interest free loan

never again

Ofiicial pics lookin great, glad I copped 2 instead of 1
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MaddoxKay

Originally Posted by ColdCity

^ dude do you really have fake xi's in your avy
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not a single damb given 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 this dudes been called out on it multiple times but hasn't changed it yet, neither has that clown with the fake altitudes in his avy that was talking about camping a week for the olympic 6/7 pack 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DRO3000

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

I had a site screw me on a pre order so that they could sell for more basically.

Preordered BB Lebron 9's for $235 shipped 2 months in advance and never got em but dude was more than happy to provide a refund cause he didnt wanna let em go for that.....smh, interest free loan

never again

Ofiicial pics lookin great, glad I copped 2 instead of 1
pimp.gif

you need to put that site on blast. thats some $+*#*@*%

Since you asked for it...

48636619165495df66fc3f97f53ac8e680bb4fa0_r.gif

now for your real question. you can upload photos or albums if you click on the "portrait" when you "add a reply"

now that you know...feel free to

b80260611897b6e434af1ec5411906ba86e1baeb_r.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by just blaze

XI remember the 2004 retro being one of the most comfy shoes I've even worn! I hope these are the same!

French blues were like walking on a cloud.... The 12s retro take me back. Elementary school, everyone in class had a pair in one of the cw. I remember the cherries were predominantly rocked by females in my class. And I was so happy when my best friend got the navy ones cuz he always got them Sega buddies but his parents broke down and bought him a pair of them. He was ecstatic and I was just as happy. I had the bred, I put $50 of my own money towards after an art contest I won. And when I fractured my ankle real bad I had the doctor give me a red cast to match my J's at least lol. In hs, I had the French blues 2 week early. That was the first time I ever rocked my shoes out the store. I was 17 and snapping everybody neck in the mall. Everyone rushing me like, yo where you get those. I worked at FNL then and rocked them to work, but my mgr made me take em off cuz every customer was asking where I get em since they knew FNL wasn't selling em. Oh sweet memories.

French blue 12s are the last time i recall jb using real leather .
Some of the '05 retros like the Xs had full grain leather. Started going downhill in '06 though...

Originally Posted by mushka81

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I'm glad they did the tongue right on these, with the padding 
eek.gif

air-jordan-xii-playoffs-official-images-3.jpg

Compared to the flat !** tongue on these. 
sick.gif
sick.gif

0913001526-570x427.jpg
^^^^^^^THIS!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
How can you tell that they got the tongue correct on these just by looking at that picture? It could still be the same paper thin tongue.

Who cares about quality? Nike does not. Yet it's still brought up for every single release. Get over it or don't buy it. They could seriously care less about any of us.

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

Since you asked for it...

48636619165495df66fc3f97f53ac8e680bb4fa0_r.gif

now for your real question. you can upload photos or albums if you click on the "portrait" when you "add a reply"

now that you know...feel free to

b80260611897b6e434af1ec5411906ba86e1baeb_r.gif

Aight sorry guys, but I'm not a computer guy but I should've specified it to uploading phones via iPhone.

The quality on the newest pics look pretty nice actually! Maybe jb is stepping back up to "Quality products from the greatest player ever"

Originally Posted by nimhet

found some pics of my 04's that I never wore.  Time to triple up on these this go around

c8225b83b7ac870f2cc635f178769ed98d72fd2.pjpeg

5843549c3432ae8a785e26bf61e32b86aca3f99.pjpeg

D@mn my cheapness had me on the fence and considering passing, but those pics may have sold me. I still got mines from 04 and my soles pissed yellow. The fact the soles are a dirt magnet was the reason I was considering passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom