AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ColdCity

I think i grabbed this site from the cement iv thread & they are they 1st site  from across the pond to have the xii's up

£128.00 shipped is a lil over $205 in USD

sizes 7,8-11,12.5-13.5,14 & 15 up

http://www.basketmania.co...1693-air-jordan-xii.html
I really hope this site is legit. I just pulled the trigger on a pair. I'm willing to take the gamble. Everything seemed legit. They sent an email when I created an acct, when I placed an order, and when the payment was received. (Paypal via Amex) *crosses fingers*

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by ColdCity

I think i grabbed this site from the cement iv thread & they are they 1st site  from across the pond to have the xii's up

£128.00 shipped is a lil over $205 in USD

sizes 7,8-11,12.5-13.5,14 & 15 up

http://www.basketmania.co...1693-air-jordan-xii.html
I really hope this site is legit. I just pulled the trigger on a pair. I'm willing to take the gamble. Everything seemed legit. They sent an email when I created an acct, when I placed an order, and when the payment was received. (Paypal via Amex) *crosses fingers*

Its legit i remember it from Cement 4 thread. Nice to see people are posting links helping each other out, cement and concord thread was a frenzy. Ill post links if i bump into any site that throws them up
pimp.gif

No custom fees if I just get one pair right? & should I choose the option to receive a VAT invoice or will that cost more?

^^I didn't click the VAT tax box, but who knows....I think ordering one pair at a time is the safest. You might have to pay a bit extra for shipping each individually, but it's still better than getting hit with the customs fee. I'm glad someone else will be in this with me haha...waiting for someone who actually used this site to chime in. 

Originally Posted by NC23

No custom fees if I just get one pair right? & should I choose the option to receive a VAT invoice or will that cost more?

You usually get hit with customs if the package is worth $250+ 

Originally Posted by SolexSup

I should be good then. The only thing I don't like is I've only received one email from paypal concerning my order & nothing from the website, and I made an account...

VAT is the value added tax, so yes it will be more. One pair should be no customs fees cos its under $250

Originally Posted by BigPoint

VAT is the value added tax, so yes it will be more. One pair should be no customs fees cos its under $250

Glad I didn't get that. Thanks guys

Originally Posted by just blaze

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

do these fit true to size or big like the Metallic V's?

Most say TTS some say go down .5 a size.  I say stick with you usual size and don't make the mistake of it being too small.  Better to have a little extra room than it too small.
small > big in the case of shoes imo.
you can always remove the insole annnnnd creasing is lesser
glasses.gif

I've never owned a pair of 12s. I need help with the sizing. If anybody would be kind to give me the info on how these run? Thanks.

So ready for these!!! 
Side Note- Looked in my closet the other day.... and noticed I've got a lot of black and white sneaks.

Originally Posted by SolexSup

Do you know if they double box?

I'm surprised I didn't see anything on SA with these either. They usually do a week early drop too. Unless I missed something. Nike must be crackin' that whip across the pond and in the states!

man I NEED these.

my OGs from high school, my dad use to buy my Js for me. he rocked them too. cant get anymore og than your old pops rocking em. im 30 now.

ogplayoffs.jpg

those are a size 10.5 lol.. I know wear 11.5

spoiler bonus, dont know those fancy codes..

taxiog.jpg

the baby stuff were my little brothers, he bought em too. i will be passing them off to my kids someday..

Originally Posted by MichaelClearyVI

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

I guess we not getting an official thread for this release.

Anyways, I'm so happy I'm getting these.

On feet vids popping up on YT and they look amazing!

Less than 4 days away!

Boys ain't gonna sleep at all Friday night-Saturday.

laugh.gif

DHughes, saw on some previous posts that your picking these up in West Springfield.. you going to the Holyoke Mall to get them or a local spot.. if you don't mind me asking.. me and a couple friends are going to hit a local spot and see whats up

Yeah, at the Holyoke Mall.
I'll be at Finish Line at 6:45 (roughly).

This twitter rsvp thing starts today (not sure for every store) but anyways gonna be getting a 9.5 even though I'm a 9.
Anyone know if you win that twitter thing what time you have to be at the store? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom