AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by glove72

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

Originally Posted by glove72

^^^^

Like I said, not the average general release...sleep if you want to...
 Since the concords, what release can you sleep on?  dudes campin for royal blue 11s and beastin on Military 4's....

Yeah, you're right...Concord debacle brought on a trend for 2012
Perfect storm...bad economy + people looking for a quick come up + hot retro + young thundercats + Brett Favre types coming out of retirement

Equals: borderline Concord situation

I'm going to have to work for this one but as you can see below, I always get my man eventually...doesnt matter if its Concords or Lebron Swingmans...
pimp.gif

I Feel you  man, same here, but all this extra hype, Its starting to wear on me tho. Having to run to the mall and  literally race peeps through the janitor entrance at 4AM (if I cant cop online)  is startin to wear on me lol

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Still no confirmation from NTNY....hmmmm

One dude on here got his confirm but he cant come int he timeframe they want, and he says they only givin cats 2 hrs to get there.

One of the sites across the pond told me this morning that they're "having a in store release first and whatever's left will be thrown on the site" - Olof

So don't look for a fsr from them

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

SAME HERE.

ALWAYS GET A 10.5 NO MATTER WHAT IF IT FITS A BIT BIG OR SMALL. NO PROBLEMS SINCE I WAS 19.

BUT I DO HAVE AN OCD ABOUT SEEING THE SAME SIZE ON ALL THE SHOE BOXES IN MY CLOSET.
laugh.gif
 I feel the same way. Size 11 on all my boxes. 
I do admit that having all your shoe boxes have the same size looks cool, but I think I'd rather make sure all my shoes fit me just how I like it. All my stuff is 10-11, depending on how the shoe runs.

Originally Posted by flightwhite21

My local footlocker only got 18 pairs 
sick.gif

What were they thinking?

Champs only got 54 pairs. If I miss out on these because of poor preparation there will be hell to pay. 
mad.gif

That hell to pay you're referring to is reseller's inflation price you're going to have to pay if you miss out on MSRP.

Originally Posted by BigPoint

One of the sites across the pond told me this morning that they're "having a in store release first and whatever's left will be thrown on the site" - Olof

L.A.F.

Just called my local footlocker here in Arlington (outside Dallas) and they said they have not got there whole shipment. Could not give me a count, But he said something about they are going to hold some back for some house of hoops event? @*!! I need a plan B!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 86crookedways

Originally Posted by flightwhite21

My local footlocker only got 18 pairs 
sick.gif

What were they thinking?

Champs only got 54 pairs. If I miss out on these because of poor preparation there will be hell to pay. 
mad.gif

That hell to pay you're referring to is reseller's inflation price you're going to have to pay if you miss out on MSRP.

laugh.gif
 haha not what I had in mind but you're right unfortunately. 

Waiting at 6am just turned into 4am. 

Originally Posted by DTownJumpMan

Just called my local footlocker here in Arlington (outside Dallas) and they said they have not got there whole shipment. Could not give me a count, But he said something about they are going to hold some back for some house of hoops event? @*!! I need a plan B!
mad.gif
Thats some bull!

Originally Posted by ColdCity

L.A.F.

Instantly knew who it was after i read Olof

Originally Posted by SolexSup

L.A.F.

Instantly knew who it was after i read Olof

yep its still L.A.F. tho

Originally Posted by StrictlyStyles

mad.gif
Thats some bull!
I know man this is not cool. The cements I thought I was out of luck on. They did tickets for the Red/White 14's, and NO line for stealth 10's! IDK what time to line up! 

L.A.F.

I agree! Was really hoping to get my sz 14 from them and use my discount code

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Originally Posted by NyDunkhead

Didn't people camp for a week for concords?
....But these are not concords.....

I understand that but did you read the guy's post that I quoted?

U right, bamas have been camping for days for years for J's. So let me rephrase: the day I feel the need to wait two whole entire days for my kicks is the day I should consider quttin' lol

Originally Posted by Carolina Finest

2am for me! small town = 18 pairs - 6 pair for employees smh
mad.gif
 at the employees' pairs (I can't lie tho, If I was an employee I would probably try to scheme too lol). But damn, that's a third of the whole thing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom