AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jlm83jays

MJ won his 2nd championship rocking this colorway ! Who can forget the pass to steve kerr !

laugh.gif

Rings-Year-Shoe

First- 1991 Jordan VI's
Second- 1992 Jordan VII's
Third- 1993 Jordan VIII's
Fourth- 1996 Jordan XI's
Fifth- 1997 Jordan XII's
Sixth- 1998 Jordan XIII's

But it was an easy mistake
wink.gif

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Originally Posted by jlm83jays

MJ won his 2nd championship rocking this colorway ! Who can forget the pass to steve kerr !

laugh.gif

Rings-Year-Shoe

First- 1991 Jordan VI's
Second- 1992 Jordan VII's
Third- 1993 Jordan VIII's
Fourth- 1996 Jordan XI's
Fifth- 1997 Jordan XII's
Sixth- 1998 Jordan XIII's

But it was an easy mistake
wink.gif

the 6th was the 13's and 14's (last shot)

^^^Thanks, I added the Last Shots but when I CTL-B it must of deleted the last shots.

I still remember that game like it was just yesterday
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OneManDeep

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

that "leather" looks sooo cheap... damn. but hey atleast they didnt suede them out like the flu games

saying the leather looks cheap on the 12 2012's is putting it nice
laugh.gif
 i loved that puffy, thick, soft leather from the 04 and prior 12s.. it was actually more premium than anything recent.
the 2012 is more pleather then leather 
when this shoe get closer to the release date people will see the difference between the 96-97 and 03-03 12's in the materials that's used as the years go by

even the 09 retros had better leather on the rising sun's and white/red 12's compared to the 2012's 

but thats what i come to expect 

saying the leather looks cheap on the 12 2012's is putting it nice
laugh.gif
 i loved that puffy, thick, soft leather from the 04 and prior 12s.. it was actually more premium than anything recent.
the 2012 is more pleather then leather 
when this shoe get closer to the release date people will see the difference between the 96-97 and 03-03 12's in the materials that's used as the years go by

even the 09 retros had better leather on the rising sun's and white/red 12's compared to the 2012's 

but thats what i come to expect 
Sad testament to what JB has become.

"Quality inspired by the greatest athlete ever." 
grin.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

GTFOWTS

I was looking at a pair of OG Playoffs today, and it is just staggering when you look at the back heel forward and see how puffy and pliable the leather is cut and padded...those days are gone forever.

Sigh. Was really looking forward to these, but the leather on one of those pictures just looks wayyy too thin to even be a legit pair of XIIs.. 
30t6p3b.gif

Really hoping that final product will be much better than that..
mad.gif

My CDP Taxis were surprisingly well put together though IMO, but I don't own any XIIs before or after them.. if these fair up to those I'll be content.
tired.gif

All 12s should be wearable, but you could encounter sole seperation which is an easy fix with barge cement or shoe goo

Originally Posted by edmtl

Quick question. Is a DS OG Playoff wearable? Thanks in advance.

Yes, they are.  No question about it. 
I have a pair of OG White/Red 12's, worn them about 3 times, and they are as NT always describes them, "Tanks" 

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by edmtl

Quick question. Is a DS OG Playoff wearable? Thanks in advance.

Yes, they are.  No question about it. 
I have a pair of OG White/Red 12's, worn them about 3 times, and they are as NT always describes them, "Tanks" 
Ill cosign this... my OG playoffs are wearable too.

Biggest problem you might come across (I personally havent had the problem) is sole separation. In that case just glue it back.

If you have a problem with the quality of these, do us all a favor and run into a brick wall b
laugh.gif
. Someone mentioned earlier that the leather looks too thin. How would you know just by looking at a pic? Smh, people just want to #%$@! and moan for the sake of doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom