AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I MIGHT END UP COPPING DUNNO YET CAUSE I HAD THESE I STILL REMEBER EVERYTHING ROM THAT DAY WHEN I COPPED IT WAS VALENTINES DAY 2004 AND I JUST WALKED INTO MODELS LIKE AT 11 AND COPPED AND WORE THEN TO THE GROUND BUT THEY WERE MY FAVORITE XII AND COPPED A DS PAIR FOR LIKE 180 LAST YEAR AND IT IS STILL DS STILL ON THE FENCE OF COPPING OR NOT MAINLY CAUSE I AM KINDA OUT OF THE SNEAKER GAME I JUST BEEN BORED AND DECIDED TO LOOK AT WHATS UP WITH NIKETALK

Sometimes I think people just want to complain.

They ignore the good or decent pics, just to quote and complain about the bad pics? Makes no sense.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

They ignore the good or decent pics, just to quote and complain about the bad pics? Makes no sense.

Amen!!

They look dope.
pimp.gif

Only thing that could mess this release up is if the quality is terrible.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

^ Yup. Nothing wrong with this version as far as I can tell.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's probably just the angle (maybe) but the only issue with the shoe above is the soft stitching "flat" look. 
2rz6ydc.jpg

In comparison... 

aj12playoff2-570x379.jpg

Basically that's how I feel, this is quite possibly my favorite pair of Jordans ever but I'd pass so quick if they came out with those flat panels & be done with Jordans for good. I'm already at the breaking point as it is.

I'm sure they'd end up in your sig for sale though...

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

It's probably just the angle (maybe) but the only issue with the shoe above is the soft stitching "flat" look. 
2rz6ydc.jpg

In comparison... 

aj12playoff2-570x379.jpg

Basically that's how I feel, this is quite possibly my favorite pair of Jordans ever but I'd pass so quick if they came out with those flat panels & be done with Jordans for good. I'm already at the breaking point as it is.

I'm sure they'd end up in your sig for sale though...

And considering that website sells fakes thats probably why that pic is so bad.......

hype for these going to be crazy, one of my favorite pairs. color way is great and shoe looks dope. really excited for these.

They have these around my way for 240 but I wasn't biting. Add a yard and I could have 2 pairs. It really is a epidemic out there. Everybody selling jordans. Guess it beat selling em out da trunk haha. Got to give em credit at least they have hustle just wish they could use that energy somewhere else!

cant wait will be my first jordan pickup this year. glad i calmed down a lil from the shoe game.

Less than a month till release.... Hope to be able to get 1 pair. I really hate how much hype Jordans are getting since the Concord release....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom