AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its really crazy how they can sit down for hours and waste money to plan out a RSVP system but can't take 30 mins. and some extra money to upgrade the servers...

Even Eastbay's system proved to be more reliable tonight...

Originally Posted by JWiZz3123

anyone else getting an error on NDC having to do with too many pairs in cart? (limit 2) and i'm only trying to get 1...

im getting the same issue but i may just have to bite the bullet and buy both pair 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by illphillip

Excuse me? You obviously aren't even smart enough to know the difference between supply and demand. The demand is high causing their servers to be hit hard, but they could increase the supply of shoes and the demand would STILL be there. Give me a break. Doesn't change anything with regards to how pathetic their servers are.
Reading comprehension.

You're talking to a guy that already got a pair a week ago from the store up the block.

This isn't about internet servers keyboard cowboy. This is about the entire process. People wouldn't be FLOODING websites or "camping out" if they knew there was enough supply to get these with relative ease.

Even if they had to wait a week or 2 for consistent restocks.

You can't be........but you really are.
Obviously you're the moron if you think making more shoes would change the current resale/secondary market flood. You don't get it at all. Sure, you overinflate your production for a long enough period of time and shoes don't actually sell out and you're left with extra stock, then yes, the resellers will start to take it on the chin. But to get to that point Nike would have to endure a LOT of extra costs and I'm not even sure they know what that number would be.

Resellers "take it on the chin"?

They never DON'T turn a profit from what I can see.

It's the difference between paying 250 when they drop and 200 down the line. The resellers ALWAYS make a profit.

If the resellers sell the for more than Nike does.........then shouldn't Nike make more and make that extra money themselves?

You're talking about a shoe that costs $30 to produce. You really think if Nike made an extra 5k they'd lose money?

C'mon now son. You're arguing against Nike making more pairs? %*%$ is wrong with you?

You're not sure because it's not your job. If you don't think Nike has a handle on this market, you are TRULY naive.

LOL, I said the resellers would start to take it on the chin if Nike overproduced in large enough quantities for long enough, which would certainly mean Nike takes a hit on their profitability by having stock that sits for releases like this. And the truth is they could probably over produce by 20% for a year and resellers would still buy up everything they could time after time. So how much would they have to overproduce with so many resellers out there for it to become easier for people to get what they need? You're blind if you don't see it's this community itself that's ripping each other off!

Originally Posted by youngmoney704

Its really crazy how they can sit down for hours and waste money to plan out a RSVP system but can't take 30 mins. and some extra money to upgrade the servers...

Even Eastbay's system proved to be more reliable tonight...

Because, the midnight riots were causing bad publicity. Their site crashing isn't gonna make the news.

LOL, I said the resellers would start to take it on the chin if Nike overproduced in large enough quantities for long enough, which would certainly mean they take a hit on their profitability by having stock that sits for releases like this.
So then wouldn't this solve the problem?

I know it's the community ripping itself off. But if you saturate the market in an intelligent manner, this won't happen.

What if they sell out first week, then they distribute another 10k to retail a week later. And do it again the week after.

Without letting anyone know.

Resellers would be stuck. And they'd be less likely to try it again.

I'm looking for a solution. You just %%%%%+!$!+%'.

Originally Posted by Respect Is 23

Just got through on Finishline got and got my email with order number lets hope it goes through!

Wow i still dont have the email, card charged, order status on their site says complete but Finishline =

I miss the old time while better quality retro 12's sitting with discount. Now we are sitting in front of the computers...

Makes me wonder if NDC even does a so called "re-start" on their damn servers. Never seems to make a difference. Shoes will probably be gone by then like cements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom