AIR JORDAN 12 RETRO - BLACK/WHITE/RED - 130690-001 - CONFIRMED 4/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got through on FNL and received order confirmation email, but I'm not counting on them fulfilling the order.

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

roll.gif

nikestore@_JustTerrence We're looking at another 20-30 minutes before fully restarted.
1 minute ago in reply to _JustTerrence
I'm personally fine with the 20-30 mins. so long as the restart actually does something to allow checkout.

I got my FNL e-mail too! Hope they ship out my one pair. I kept refreshing NDC but no luck so I decided to use my phone and try FNL and it was smooth. I won't count on it until I get a tracking number. For all NTers who are still trying, good luck and don't give up!!!

got 2 confirms off fnl.com. after an hour of trying and dealing with timeouts, it went crazy fast. after my first pair i decided to try my luck w/ another. ordered 2 pair in abt 3 mins total. wont consider them mine until i get shipping trackers though.

Just got mine off of FL! The page had to refresh about 10 times but I got mine pair and can go to bed happy lol.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Originally Posted by trappedintime

LOL, I said the resellers would start to take it on the chin if Nike overproduced in large enough quantities for long enough, which would certainly mean they take a hit on their profitability by having stock that sits for releases like this.
So then wouldn't this solve the problem?
Sure, it'd solve the problem but you're crazy if you ever think that Nike could or would overproduce to the point where they run resellers out. Like I said, demand for Jordans will rise to match supply due to resellers time after time. Nike would have to overproduce... and then overproduce more... and then the secondary market would be so full of Jordans from that time period that it would swell the secondary market to the point that it actually takes away from Nike's retro cycle sales. It just won't happen and really isn't feasible. Demand today for Jordans will match whatever the supply is because everyone wants to try to make a few bucks off it.

Wow I just checked eastbay just to try one more time before i went to sleep and i was able to get a sz 9. First time anything has worked out for me online. Good luck to the rest of you guys.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

NDC is shut down everywhere. I was in the middle of a damn id session when you clowns came and messed up my master piece.

lol

Originally Posted by Benz 2001 s600v12

got thru on FNL mobile page but I don't trust those jokers. Stll trying NDC as my backup!

1334983994.jpg

What is up with that $14 in tax??!? Where the hell does the gov rob your pockets for online purchases too??

Was on FNL for the past hour and it finally went through
laugh.gif

Got an email confirmation, but as we know, these guys love to cancel orders
30t6p3b.gif

I'll see what happens. I should probably head to the mall just for insurance but %!+% that
laugh.gif

Got through at Finishline in a size 13, but for some reason I had to pay $8 shipping...anyone know what that's about?

So lets clear something up. Nike tweeted that orders that are made while the server is being reset won't go through.

They say the server wont be reset for 20-30 minutes.

So we are just wasting our time clicking even if we do get through by the grace of God?

Originally Posted by illphillip

LOL, I said the resellers would start to take it on the chin if Nike overproduced in large enough quantities for long enough, which would certainly mean they take a hit on their profitability by having stock that sits for releases like this.
So then wouldn't this solve the problem?
Sure, it'd solve the problem but you're crazy if you ever think that Nike could or would overproduce to the point where they run resellers out. Like I said, demand for Jordans will rise to match supply due to resellers time after time. Nike would have to overproduce... and then overproduce more... and then the secondary market would be so full of Jordans from that time period that it would swell the secondary market to the point that it actually takes away from Nike's retro cycle sales. It just won't happen and really isn't feasible. Demand today for Jordans will match whatever the supply is because everyone wants to try to make a few bucks off it.

You're a solutions oriented guy I see. Props to you.

Nice sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom