laugh.gif
laugh.gif

straight took the item out my cart !#$

roll.gif
roll.gif

Honestly, I don't blame you.
no he means that the item dissapeared out of his cart while trying to check out
which is what just F**KING HAPPENED TO ME ##* COME ON
Of course it did. They shut down the secure server that houses the checkout, a completely different piece from the product page. Everyone loses what they had in their cart.

Originally Posted by smoove

Try finishline. Been on hold with 800-Nike for 90 minutes. Just ordered thru FNL in 5 minutes.
well since the site is down and i cant even get to the phone number
mind sharing it lol

LOL i don't even want the shoe i just i'm trying to see how its like now. This is worst than concords and kind of like the 4's

Come on their just 12's seriously....

Originally Posted by illphillip

Resellers "take it on the chin"?

They never DON'T turn a profit from what I can see.

It's the difference between paying 250 when they drop and 200 down the line. The resellers ALWAYS make a profit.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Not a single shoe in sig came out in the last year or 2 with the exception of one. They are from my personal stash and most are doubles. Most were worn already. Check the link.

Try again.

So by pragmatic you mean defeatist?

You can have that.
Rallying against Nike to make more shoes isn't going to do a damn thing. Won't happen (not to mention they ARE making more shoes they they were a few years ago) and quite frankly, as I pointed out, won't make a difference for probably a year or longer. Makes no sense for them to risk losing money when they have a sure thing right now.
You think Nike would lose money in any of this even if they produced more? What planet are you on?

So by pragmatic, you did mean defeatist with your "isn't going to do a damn thing".

I got you. You just take it and don't speak on it.

You can have that.

You have J's for sale/trade in your sig and you're arguing with me about Nike making more J's when that could make everyone in this thread's life easier?

OK
NO, you obviously can't read. I just explained that producing more Jordans wouldn't change the situation. The deamnd will rise to meet the supply time after time, essentially until the hype and Jordan fad wears down in the mainstream (which may be 5-10 years). They'd have to produce such an astronomical amount more that they'd be risking taking a loss by having product sit, and endure extra production costs to ramp up to those kind of levels. It's just not feasible. How would you even know if they did increase their production levels anyway?

Originally Posted by VVILL

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Originally Posted by beansietime

What is up with that $14 in tax??!? Where the hell does the gov rob your pockets for online purchases too??
You new to the internet?

it's not just online purchases, the same tax applies if he bought the shoes at a brick and mortar. some states place taxes on clothes nowadays.

Even when i lived in a state with sales tax they never charged it on online purchases, I used to buy everything online to avoid paying tax.

I've managed to run down a new laptop battery...gonna have to plug in here in a minute its only been like 80 minutes....lmao

K im calling it a night.... Im hitting up a couple spots in the morning and stand in line before I pick up my 2pairs RSVP'ed at NT...

GOOD LUCK YA'LL!!!

finishline is working fast now!! just got me a 9 and 9.5 got two different sizes in case one order gets cancelled if I get both I would let yall know and sell it for retail I just want one pair. I just got email confirmation for both but you never know.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

It's the difference between paying 250 when they drop and 200 down the line. The resellers ALWAYS make a profit.
Again, read the context. I said Nike would have to increase production to the point that resellers start to take it on the chin before it becomes easier to get pairs even under dramatically increased supply. There are so many resellers out there now that the problem isn't that the supply isn't there, the supply is being moved to a secondary market where it costs more! You can find massive quantities of almost all releases in the past 2 years online through ebay and the like.
Point being: to get to production numbers that root out resellers would be VERY tough for Nike to predict, plus there's no incentive for them. They don't care about the consumer, they don't care about their manufacturing partners, they care about $$. And they are killing it right now.

Originally Posted by Mazz305

I'm saying. It almost makes me want to buy early release b-grades and make easy hundreds off of thirsty ebayers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom